vMenu

Turn on client debugging mode (in the __resource.lua) and restart the server, then join and send me the new log.

1 Like

where am i gonna find this resource.lua at?

In the vMenu resource folder.

1 Like

do you still want the new log? menu is working now since i have changed that

Turn off debugging mode once you’ve got it working. Because debugging mode causes roughly 2-4ms EXTRA cpu time. So it’s really bad to use that on a production server.

And no if you’ve got it working then I don’t need to see a new log :wink:

1 Like

hey vespura I found a bug if you could add it to the list of bugs to fix for the next update, when you spectate someone you cant unspectate them unless you spectate yourself

Already fixed in the hotfix that’s out. Download that one (you can find it on the 2.0.0 release page, download the vMenu-v2.0.0.hotfix.zip)

1 Like

we use 2.0 on our server and its still a problem lol

Update to the hotfix like i told you to in the previous reply instead of ignoring the fact that you’re using 2.0.0 and not the hotfix:

1 Like

Is there a way to add eup uniforms to vmenu?

what… If you have EUP installed then that just replaces certain clothing items, which work just fine with vMenu.

1 Like

I don’t have eup, but I want a uniform which is for eup. Do I need to install EUP then?

Just install whatever resource you want to use that overrides clothing items. You don’t need an EUP menu, because you can manually look for the matching component and variation ID’s and use them to create saved peds/characters in vMenu.

1 Like

So As of now i have everything updated an i put setr vmenu_menu_toggle_key 288 and it doent not change the key

Are you actually executing the permissions.cfg?

1 Like

later down the road do you think you’ll be adding a anti chat spam script that kicks players for using trigger words?

No, that’s not suited for a menu.

1 Like

Hey I have been working on a server and I love your menu so I downloaded and installed it onto my server and now when I am trying to connect to my server through fiveM instead of direct connect it wont let me connect says attempt 3 and fails to join the server, I have port forwarded correctly and everything. However, it will let me play on local connection. Do you know what might be the issue? :c

Could be anything, except for a resource. So not vMenu related. Create a topic in #technical-support or #server-development:server-discussion instead.

1 Like

Is there a way to disable the suicide option in the menu?