vMenu

Try this version:
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/wj0aqkqo07m6an5d/artifacts/vMenu.zip

1 Like

Just tried this version, no resource warnings or errors in the console!

1 Like

Alright then I guess I found the issue. Still don’t get it but at least it’s a workaround for it. Use that one, I’ll replace it with the v2.0 download on github for others as well.

Edit: I’ve uploaded the latest version. Including a fix for spectator mode (at least I hope so, haven’t had anyone that could test it for me yet). https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vMenu/releases/tag/v2.0.0

3 Likes

thanks, un-spectating is working again.

1 Like

Thanks i reinstaller GTA 5 and now it works perfect )

1 Like

Since you didn’t trust me in my issue of rebinding these keys.

This error comes when you try to press M, after rebind key to f9.

This also interupts the “phone” i’ve set it to.

What. That doesn’t make any sense. Binding it to any key would not make something in vMenu crash. What did you set in the config?

Also I need more info than just 2 lines of an error message. Show the full error message by providing the CitizenFX.log file. And enable client debugging mode beforehand.

1 Like

Vmenu is taking 40FPS from my server. WTF?

Then you clearly did something wrong or it’s throwing exceptions like every frame. But since you don’t provide any info I can’t help you.

1 Like

Hello I Have A Big Problem Dont Load My Vmenu
https://pastebin.com/brzw9UF5

Seems like your server is massively outdated. Update your server.

1 Like

An update 2.0.0.1 for ZAP users was just pushed to the auto installer, this is the same as the v2.0.0(hotfix) download on GitHub.

2 Likes

i understand ty

well with that being said i use Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1] and it seams to not work properly with your black listing it seems to be primarily using yours

The developers are not really responsible for script conflicts. I already spoke to Vespura about this and nothing is planned to change in both scripts.

Nothing even has to change. There’s no conflicts at all.

Again, there is no blacklisting system in vMenu I don’t know what you’re talking about. that other resource you linked is completely unrelated to this topic.

2 Likes

the addons are not compatible vmenu has a hard coded blacklist and the way it works is by black listing a vehicle category such as “planes”, “military”, “super” ect. That being said when I add fax in to the mix vmenus blacklist always over laps and renders fax useless for the vehicle black list I know it does because when fax is added by it self with out vmenu people canot spawn “APC” but when vmenu is added and the military category is not added then people can spawn “APC”. Even with fax still in

Hopefully that helped fax is a thing to black list certain vehicles wep and peds depending on your ace group we use it to stop mingles from getting jets tanks dooms day heist vehicles. Mainly because vmenu does not support black listing individual vehicles or peds we use this to make sure we dont remove civ cars.

By this I mean persay we use your category black list/ lock for vehicles and we lock “off road” because there is 1 turret vehicle in there now every one loses all offroad vehicles because we blocked the whole category because of 1 vehicle.

But with fax you just put the command and they will no longer be able to get in drive or spawn the vehicle…

vMenu does not blacklist anything. It whitelists vehicle categories. If you’re not allowed to spawn them then they’ll simply be hidden in the menu. But vMenu will never block vehicles from spawning that are spawned by other resources, and if fax core doesn’t remove vehicles that you’ve blacklisted (spawned by vMenu or not, doesn’t matter) then that’s a fax core bug. Not vMenu’s fault.

If you’re asking for a way to make vMenu use fax core permissions then the answer is no: you can’t do that and it won’t be added. I could add permissions for each vehicle but that’d be impossible to maintain and wouldn’t work for addon vehicles.

1 Like

in game i cant see locations . json allm i see is example location