vMenu

Probably won’t work, as all saved vehicles are saved in one db.
Only way I could see this work is if you manually setup 2 servers, one with v2.0, and another with 1.5, then go into 1.5, delete a vehicle, then try v2.0, and see if it works, then just keep a list of deleted vehicles and figure out when it started working. Then revert back to the backup, and start over. deleting the last one first because you’re sure that’s a bad one, then doing the same thing over and over again, until you’ve only deleted all broken vehicles.

It’s okay, I don’t even remember any of the saved vehicles, I don’t mind deleting them.

Appreciate your help though mate.

1 Like

Hello, having this odd issue that I can spawn 4 cars but when i spawn the 5th car the 1st car disappears and when i spawn the 6th car the 2nd cars disappears and so on. Tested spawning with lambda and it doesn’t seem to have the issue so was wondering is there an issue on the vMenu side. Thanks

Just updated my server to 2.0 and I’m immediately getting resource warnings from vMenu as well as the same errors in the console that kevin101 was getting

Screenshot

EDIT: Reverted back to 1.5, no issues with resource warnings.

I did just notice something, I noticed in the source code that mouse input was disabled yet I can still scroll through the option with the mouse wheel and right click to go back.

Have you set it up correctly as you have no menu options.

I do have menu options, I was just in the “About vMenu” section to show the version.

can you make it so we can disable the black listing system on vmenu
mainly so we can use another black listing system not to disrespect yours but the way you do it there is no way to black list vehicles like BOXVILLE5 the dooms day vehicle with out black listing civ cars as well… i would like to just use

Enable the keep vehicles persistent option in the permissions.cfg

Still have no clue what’s causing this. As it’s impossible for anything to be “null” in that function shown in the logs.

That’s the way it’s supposed to work. Disabling mouse controls only disable the mouse cursor. It doesn’t do anything else.

There is no blacklisting system in vMenu. What are you talking about?

You can do that just fine? Just run any blacklist script. No need to edit vMenu for this at all.

@BreadForMen and @kevin101 could you two try this build: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/fphkfdo1gefnik7v/artifacts/vMenu.zip and see if that fixes it?

1 Like

Oh. I must of been using the Lua version when I disabled that then. Is there any way to disable right click and mouse wheel?

Nope, those are intended to stay on and can not be disabled in vMenu.

1 Like

Ah okay, well that is unfortunate. Cheers for your answer anyway mate.

I have a problem where I’ve added vmenu at key F9, and toggled staff only.

I have M bind to phone. For all staff, m toggles the phone, but for users, it does not. When disabling vMenu, it works for users again.

How do I resolve this?

vMenu disables the key to prevent other menus potentially overlapping. It only disables the ‘m’ key controller though, on keyboard it disables the key that you manually changed it to.

I guess you should fix your other script in this case because I just checked and vMenu works as intended.

Besides, if you set it to staff only and players don’t have access to the menu, it won’t touch any of the controls at all.

1 Like

Hey. When i spectate somebody on my server, i get stuck. I cant “un-spectate” Need help!!

yep I noticed that, too.

Try going to your own player in the online players menu and clicking spectate there. should (for now) disable it until i fix this in a new update.

when did you notice this? just now or earlier?

1 Like

few hours ago, after updating to 2.0

It says “You can’t spectate yourself”
I ned to leave the game after i am finishing spectating my friend. Because i can’t “un-spectate”

1 Like