vMenu

Both of these things did nothing. Anymore points?

So if you disable vMenu it works fine? As vMenu does absolutely nothing related to other models. Only thing I can think of is that somehow the player is dead for a split second and it triggers the restore appearance, that’s like the only thing where vMenu would touch a player’s skin without a direct button press from the menu. But that still doesn’t make peds invisible.

Yes, It almost seams like the player models are bugged like when you used to spawn MP models it would be invisible… I am currently trying to revert the changes…

Well you probably messed something up with installing, because vMenu does not change spawning behavior at all. Especially for other resources. Any errors in the console (server or client)?

Can we get the server time moved back to the PLD area?

maybe. Probably not though. There needs to be a way to check for expanded radar for this. I’m reworking most of it but that’s the only native that’s missing that I need.

Fixed, I was assuming that I could use the old cfg files for addons etc.

You should be able to use those… strange.

Yes, I’m just trying to find out what is different…

In the add on vehicles spawn portion, how does one change the name so on the menu itll show what you want.
Example; If a vehicle spawns with “PD1” but you want it to show up as 2014 charger in the menu.

Not sure what this is about…

I just installed this, I wanted to test the new features and I can’t seem to access the saved vehicle menu.

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/faq/#q-how-do-i-change-the-name-of-my-addon-car-in-vmenu

I’ll take a look, can you PM me your permissions.cfg? I’m guessing you don’t have access to the mp creator menu.

Seems like your save files are corrupt. It can’t find the saveName of your saved vehicle.

Would that stop the save menu opening at all?

Probably would stop the saved vehicles menu from opening, others may not be affected.

Would you mind pointing me in the directory of the file, so I can remove and test it.

%AppData%\CitizenFX\kvs

delete that folder when FiveM is closed.

Note you will lose all your saves.

Yeah I gathered, I will be backing it up.

1 Like

Any luck so far? Let me know if you’ve managed to fix it by deleting your save files. Meanwhile I’ve been looking but I can’t figure out where the fuck that error comes from.

Yeah that seemed to work, just gonna have to find out which file it is now.

Thanks, mate.