vMenu

Not without recoding everything.

How do I disable to voice settings on the vMenu? I use vVoice and it is much better in my opinion and has the most options for the voice settings and vMenu conflict with it with the double “show speaker” and always having to disable it through vMenu.

If you search for “voice” in this topic I’m sure you’ll find multiple cases where this is already mentioned…
But because I know nobody is capable of reading or not being insanely lazy: disable the permissions for it.

On the permissions I noticed voice_all - does if I set that to certain groups (admins only per say) - will they only be able to use the global voice option? Or is that a whole different thing?

Can anyone tell me how to I spawn multiple cars at a time? saved/new ones?
Thank you.

Voice Chat proximity does not have any permissions. That’s all user preference. Not something an owner should be able to control. As a user you would never know for sure if the setting was locked to something other than visible in the menu.

Disable ‘replace previous vehicle’ in the Vehicle Spawner menu.
This will not work if you don’t have the vMenu.VehicleSpawner.DisableReplacePrevious permission, because if that ace is not allowed, then that option will be forced on.

literally cited that from the docs. Would be nice if people took the time to read something before asking F.A.Q.

Cant figure it out, I read the documentation. here are some screenshots of my permissions.cfg:

help appreciated, thanks

Keeping spawned vehicles persistent has nothing to do with the vehicles being replaced with new ones. What are you asking exactly?

• spawn multiple vehicles without new vehicles replacing your old ones?

Or

• spawn multiple vehicles and keeping all of them peristent so they don’t de-spawn if you’re far away?

spawn multiple vehicles without new vehicles replacing your old ones, like having a stock of cars parked in my car dealership, so people could check them all and buy their fav one.

Disable the option ingame in the vehicle spawned menu. The one called “Replace Previous Vehicle”. That will allow you to spawn multiple vehicles. However they’ll still despawn if you look away for too long or if you leave the area. For that enable the config option in the permissions.cfg

Does anyone else experience graphic flickering when running this script?

U s e T h e S e a r c h F u n c t i o n. Please.

i have, its only this script that causes it. Once i stop the script in RCON the flickering disappears

Nevermind i figured it out. I was running ACL as well which was conflicting with the script.

I change the keys in the permissons file, but i still have to press M to open it.
And is it normal that it says “setr”? Every time i start the server i see “No such command setr.” in the log.

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/faq/

vMenu v1.5.0

New permissions

• vMenu.PlayerOptions.MaxHealth This allows the player to heal themselves in the Player Options menu.
  • vMenu.PlayerOptions.MaxArmor This allows the player to give themselves max armor in the Player Options menu.
  • vMenu.PlayerOptions.CleanPlayer This allows the player to clean their player clothes in the Player Options menu.
  • vMenu.PlayerOptions.DryPlayer This allows the player to make their clothes dry in the Player Options menu.
  • vMenu.PlayerOptions.WetPlayer This allows the player to make their clothes wet in the Player Options menu.
  • vMenu.PlayerOptions.VehicleAutoPilotMenu This allows the player to use the vehicle auto pilot options, which is located in the Player Options menu.
  • vMenu.MiscSettings.RestoreAppearance If this is allowed and the player enabled it in the Misc Settings menu, then whenever the player dies and respawns it will restore their previous skin. Might not work correctly for certain servers that have custom respawn logic implemented, or for the freemode peds.
  • vMenu.MiscSettings.RestoreWeapons If this is allowed and the player enabled it in the Misc Settings menu, then whenever the player dies and respawns it will restore all their weapons and attachments. Might not work correctly on certain servers that have custom respawn logic.

Removed permissions

• vMenu.PlayerOptions.Functions This permission is no longer used. It has been replaced with some of the added permissions in the list above.

New config options

• vmenu_freeze_time Freeze the time by default when the server starts.
    (can be set to true or false, default: setr vmenu_freeze_time false)
  • vmenu_quit_session_in_rockstar_editor When you set this to true, it will leave the current game session if a player uses the rockstar editor button in the recording options menu.
    (can be set to true or false, default: setr vmenu_quit_session_in_rockstar_editor false)

Changes (tl;dr version)

• Bug fixes.
  • Improvements.
  • Some things have moved in the menu.
  • Some (sub)menus have been rewritten or changed in some other noticeable way.
  • New features.
  • Still snailsome :mascot:

Changes (long version)

long change log version
  • Prevent vMenu crashing when server owners made a mistake in their locations.json file.
  • Add an option for the server owner to configure, which (if enabled) will force players to quit the session as soon as they press the ‘Rockstar Editor’ button in the recording options menu.
  • Fixed a player blips issue on OneSync enabled servers.
  • Made player blips group correctly instead of creating a new entry for every single player.
  • Also fixed some other random issues with player blips. In the mean time figured out a lot more info about undocumented blip natives (PR’s were made for the Natives reference.)
  • Update my NativeUI fork for some slight performance improvements. (PR by @d0p3t)
  • Create a new submenu in the Player Options menu called “Auto Pilot Options” which can be used for starting, stopping and changing (auto) driving options.
  • Add a weather command (vmenuserver weather <weatherType | dynamic <true | false>>) to be used in the server console only.
  • Add a time command (vmenuserver time <freeze <true | false> | <hour> <minute>>) to be used in the server console only.
  • Do some major cleaning up regarding travis builds. Also implement appveyor builds for development artifacts.
  • Removed all existing MP Ped customization related code. I’m re-coding everything related to mp peds so stay tuned.
  • Re-coded the player appearance options menu, fixed some bugs while I was at it.
  • Changed text on some notifications & debug logging.
  • Fixed death notifications sometimes not showing up when a vehicle or other (non-player) entity killed a player.
  • Added a ‘Restore Player Appearance’ and a ‘Restore Weapons’ option to the Misc Settings menu. Pretty self explanatory.
  • Fix multiple onListChange and onListSelect event bugs. (these were getting duplicated and causing problems).
  • ‘Clear Area’ in the Misc Settings menu is now synced for all players.
  • The ‘commit suicide’ option in the Player Options menu has some better logic to decide what type of animation it should be (gun or the pill) and if it’s a gun, then it’ll choose a specific gun based on an internal preference list.
    The pistol animation now actually has a real firing gun in it as well.
  • Completely rewrite the Saved Vehicles menu, yes I’ve been listening to your requests. Addon vehicles menu will be getting a similar face lift in the near future, stay tuned.
  • Remove all unnecessary loading of streamed assets. And unload the ones that aren’t needed anymore as soon as possible.
  • Add some new config options (check the list above).
  • Did some testing with wind noise, let me know if you notice a difference in wind noise after this update.
  • Add a new “Illuminated Clothing Animation” option to the Player Appearance menu. If you have illuminated clothing, you can turn it on, off, make it fade or flash the lights. Should be synced for all players, however players that join later on might not see this. This is due to GTA V decorator limitations for the Player Ped.
  • 2 small changes in the Weather Options menu (2 buttons are now checkboxes which update properly based on changes by other players as well).
  • Internal: implement new storage data type (int).
  • Internal: Add some new User Defaults settings & saving.
  • Internal: Reset the experimental features to be enabled/disabled based on the config option in the __resource.lua file.
  • Fixed some typos.
  • Change how vMenu hides hud elements as well as change when vMenu should hide certain hud elements created by vMenu.
  • No-reload option is now changed, it acts more like infinite ammo but this way it stops the rapid-fire revolvers and stops other mk2 weapons from completely going insane. Also fixes a issue when no-reload was on while in a vehicle.
  • NoClip: change (increase) max speed and add some more in-between speeds as well.
  • Like mentioned before, the ‘Player Functions’ in ‘Player Options’ is now separated into multiple buttons, each having it’s own permission node.
  • Create a small JS script which will be used in a future version of vMenu. To be continued…
  • Some MP Ped re-structuring and preparations for future development related to mp peds.
  • Fix fast running & fast swimming options not being set/saved correctly.
  • Add missing DLC vehicles to the Vehicle Spawner menu.
  • Fix bullet proof tires option not working correctly. Will now als be locked if godmode is enabled and restore to the previous setting if godmode is disabled.

Pfew, that’s all. I sure hope you enjoy the update.

Download here as usual.

3 Likes

Hi. i used the Mellotrainer. Someone told me to use this Script. Its really great but is it normal, that it have a high FPS ussage?

high FPS usage? The CPU time with vMenu is around 1-3 ms and in some rare occasions it’ll spike to 5-6 for a few frames. You should not be having any noticeable lag all the time.

The ram usage does go up to ~20mb due to the fact that NativeUI is being used, which does have memory leaks. But it should get cleared once it reaches around 20mb and go back down to ~ 5mb.

ok. i ran this now for 10 minutes.

as vMenu was enabled 55 - 60 FPS

as is made stop vMenu i hade 70 -75 FPS