vMenu v1.4.0 - A server-sided menu including (almost) full permissions support

menu
trainer
vmenu
servermenu
permissions

@Vespura Thanks for the amazing menu.

I have looked through your docs site and that helped me out ALOT!

The only thing I can’t figure out is the addon cars.
From this picture do I need to change the “addonvehiclename1” to the Spawn name its self or is there a way to have it say what car your spawning. “Some vehicle spawn codes are just set to what ever so it would be hard to identify what vehicle the player is about to spawn in.”

Thank you soo much for all the help man couple suggestions if i may

Vehicles cat.

1. Add a way to blacklist certain cars because blacklisting whole category disallows some good vehicles for rp
    Weapons cat.
    1.Make it so you can disable explosive ammo instead of the whole gun
    misc cat.
    Add a way to basicaly request to teleport to another user
    [example]
    Player id 2 types in chat /tprequest ID
    then
    player id 1 does /tpaccept

or do it with ui

These are only suggestions

Also make it so you can set the max voice chat range so every one does not spawn with global

Just enter the vehicle spawn names there. If you want to show a custom name in the menu, then look for AddTextEntry in this topic (just use the search function and make sure “search in this topic” is checked).

Probably won’t happen, since that would destroy performance since it’d have to add like 300+ permissions or something.

Probably won’t happen either.

This is user preference. Not something server owners should be able to force.

Simply remove the noclip permission and you’re good to go.

As for the menu toggle key, checkout the docs for the correct convars. Also make sure you’re using setr instead of set. And update your server.

Things I’ve set in the menu for admin only is missing or locked. I an admin in the menu.

Here is an example of how things are set up:
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.Menu” allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.All” allow
add_ace group.admin “vMenu.PlayerOptions.God” allow
add_ace group.admin “vMenu.PlayerOptions.Invisible” allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.UnlimitedStamina” allow
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.Functions” allow

so functions work and unlimited stamina is removed from menu, however god and invisibility are also removed.

Any ideas what’s wrong here?
Thanks

Hello,
Is it possible to somehow classify add-on vehicles?
Example, separate police and separate civilians add-on car.
If this is somewhere mentioned let me know please, thank.

looks all fine. I’m guessing the error is in the part where you add yourself as an admin. I think you’re probably not correctly added to the admin group.

Not possible, but it is a suggested feature. Which you would’ve known if you had seen the FAQ page on the docs.

Before I get into it, is the Documentation not working for others? Or is it just me?

Hey! I am going through all the permissions and have two questions.
If I want to turn an option off, do I set it to “false”, “not allowed”, or “deny”?
How do I set a default option? For example, I would like “add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.Ignored” allow” to be disabled and marked as “Yes”

Thank you!

Additionally, is it possible to restrict addon vehicles to groups?

Thank you!

okay i under stand that but this guy made a black listing system no frame loss i just thought it would be a nice feature in the menu because his is all hard coded perms so

That one is very different. It just blocks those vehicles from being used/spawned in the way that it deletes those cars. For vMenu I would have to make a permission for every single car. And you would have to give them all to the player. Causing massive load on the menu and server because there’s already a lot of permissions to check. Besides that: it would almost be impossible for server owners to find their way through the permissions file if there’s 300+ extra permissions.

Define “not working” if you mean you can’t access docs.vespura.com/vmenu then that’s probably a you-problem because I can access them just fine from multiple IPs.

None of those. Just comment out the line.

Not possible. That’s user preference if they want it on or off.

Only by vehicle class, just like the vehicle spawner menu.

No matter what I do, most of the commands wont work for staff. The ban menu shows, the time and weather menus show, but nothing else will active for staff. No idea why.

There are no commands in vMenu… only some debugging or server console restricted commands that’s all.

Sounds like you set stuff to deny. Read the docs.

I’m guessing whatever I mentioned above, but that’s all it is: a guess. Because you provided no way for me or anyone else to look into it by providing absolutely no info whatsoever.

By commands I meant the menus. And I know how to make them allow because the weather/time menus worked, the rest didn’t.