vMenu

And where do you find the license thingy? Because idk my license number

Check in your server dB

I try to change the keys to f9-f10 but they do not change, could you help me?

:arrow_up:

Are you sure you’re setting them correctly? And are you sure you’re using an updated server? And are you sure you’re setting them to a correct ID?

Send me the log files with debugging enabled when running v1.4. Something is probably throwing massive errors.

So in the normal console it doesn’t show any errors, idk how to activate “debbuging”, but if I have to do it in game i cannot, if i activate the resource 1.4 i will have 1 fps, the image will not even move…

You can do it from the __resource.lua file. Set both server and client debugging in there to ‘true’.

client_debug_mode 'true'
server_debug_mode 'true'

After that, (re)start the server. Simply reloading the resource will not work.

I’m an idiot, i think i know why i get that, I forgot to change permissions…so in server i have the permisions for 1.3 but in vMenu (resource) i have the permisions for 1.4… I wil try it after i change the permissions and i will came with an edit and debbuging files…

Yep that was the issue, sorry for all of this…i forgot to change the permisions…

That’s odd though, the permissions shouldn’t matter. at least they shouldn’t give resource time warnings/insane lag.

Either way glad it’s solved, but I’m not sure how this mysterious issue solved itself?

No, i’ve just changed the permissions…and config

if men, configure it correctly but it does not work: c

Well it does work if you set everything up correctly so you must’ve made a mistake somewhere, or there is another problem and the resource is crashing somewhere. So if that’s the case provide error logs.

I am making a server on Fivem and i am on zap hosting and i downloaded the Vmunu on it but how do i Get permissions so i can give it to the admins because the server is going to a ESX server

you mean permissions? or just premonitions? because i can help you if you need permissions…

If i activate vmenu_auto_ban_cheater, players will be banned when they spawn after death ?

Okay so lets start off on square one the “No such command setr” in console on start up i canot seem to fix this i have the latest version of the permissions and a brand new server BUT the settings at the top that have setr dont change there values AT all…

My Server.cfg

#######################################################################
# only change these if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30120"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30120"

exec permissions.cfg

##########################################
##############Keep These##################
##############vvvvvvvvvv##################
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboardw
start playernames
start vMenu

# allow client mods such as Lamda Menu?
sv_scriptHookAllowed 0
#######################################################################

My Permissions
permissions.cfg (30.7 KB)

Don’t know what i have done for this to be an issue but it is…
Also every one has access to every thing.

I have followed the entire Installation guide and read the F.A.Q

i don’t seem to be able to trouble shoot the issue

There is a one click installer for zap users. Literally couldn’t be easier. Then just edit the permissions.cfg by looking at the docs permissions page. Everything is explained on there, really it’s as easy as just reading the docs.

No? The auto banning of cheaters is when people try to trigger events when theyre not allowed to trigger them. Such as a normal player trying to use the ban/kick option. If the player doesn’t have permission for those options, the options will be hidden from the menu. But if the player uses something to inject code and trigger the events manually, then they could still trigger the ban event for example. If that’s detected then that player will be marked as a cheater and permanently banned. (If the option is enabled).

If you had read the docs or this topic, or even looked for “setr” or “no such command setr” in this topic, then you would’ve known that you need to update your server to 801 or later. Not much I can do if people don’t read the docs or this topic…

It’s also in the changelog.

I’m sorry but I both have set license and steam id to me, I even reinstalled the whole permissions file and it’s still not working, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

Upload your server.cfg and permissions.cfg to pastebin and pm me the links.