vMenu

Vespura I have another problem, when I have my admin tag in the permissions I don’t get access to every single thing I still get access for banning but like spawning copters it says it has been disabled so I went into the CFG and I replaced on every section where it says “all” I changed it from bulletin.everyone to group.admin and it still did not work because I’m only allowing admins to copters and non admins to not have access to that but how do I make it so admins have access to everythingpermissions.cfg (19.8 KB)

I’m guessing you didn’t give the .All permission to your admins, or you didn’t add the vehicle class to your admins group. I currently can’t check your file because my internet is dead and can’t download files on my phone, so you’ll have to wait for whenever I get my internet back.

Oh its fine now as i fixed it all

Any update when MP Character model modification will become available? It’s like the only thing stopping me using this on my server.

Is there any way you guys could possibly put a vehicle attachment feature in the trainer

Nope

That’s pretty silly if you just want to use vMenu for an alternative to skin control.

Maybe, but if I do then it won’t be added anytime soon.

First of all, great resource. One question though. Would it be feasible to add a feature, that lets users choose their own colors for the location display?
Would like to see the heading and street name in other colors than white. Or maybe just the street name in another color.

Currently that’s not an option, but it’d be easy to add. Please post this to the “Feature Suggestions” issue on the GitHub page.

Will do, and thanks for a swift reply.

1 Like

Hey if someone could help me that would be great, many thanks :slight_smile:

@Pellox No support will be provided for editing the source code.

my problem solved.

20char

We update to vMenu now vMenu open for everyone how can we close if we use old version vMenu throws people into solo server
and how we change vMenu noclip key and vMenu menu key

How do I add admins?

using the permissions.cfg file

when using 1.4.0 the set vmenu_menu_toggle_key isn’t working i am putting

set vmenu_menu_toggle_key 288 in my server.cfg

(which should be F1)

and delete cache and restart the server but F1 does nothing and i am setup as an admin with default permissions was working previously in 1.2.0

no it doesn’t.

Read the docs, configuration instructions are on there.

Same as above, read the docs.

Same way you add moderators or any other group for that matter, check the docs’ permissions page and read all instructions there.

You need to user or look at the new permissions.cfg file. Since v1.4 there’s new convars, as well as a new way to set these convars (using setr, not using set).

What about translation?

What files do I add into my server???

Ever heard about a thing as “rtfm”?