vMenu

i’ve searched from the beginning (back when you released this) and around 200 comments from about 1 month ago. didn’t find my issue and hope that it’s not been answered.

new to FiveM, though i’ve hosted many other game servers so i’m not that of a rookie, however…

when i put the files into my server resources vMenu and have the file Start vMenu, configured the vMenu config perfectly. i get into the server and i am punched in the face with the game client stating:

i have recent vMenu files, recent FiveM server files. forwarded the ports in my router as well (to fill out as much information for you as possible)

hmm, that’s really strange that i’d give such severe time warning. I’ve never had that myself and afaik nobody else has ever had that or nobody reported it at least. Are you using vMenu v1.4.0 and using at least fxserver version 801 or later?

is FiveM, FXserver? i have the latest files downloaded then, mhm!

I’m talking about these:
https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/
either windows server or linux proot
at least 801 or newer is needed for vMenu v1.4.0

1 Like

ok, i downloaded a complete new server folder, copied over my resources and configs.

(EDIT) issue was still happening. i disable vMenu and the server worked fine and i could play fine. Enabled vMenu and that issue in the screenshot happened.

could it be my GTA V? i downloaded GTA V fresh just the other week.

after server gets launched and started, console shows:
hitch warning: frame time of 626 milliseconds

and after i receive this, when i login to the server, the screenshot is what happens.

Host PC: 16GB DDR4, Intel i7 4.0 ghz, LAN connected, GTX 1060

I have no idea what the issue could be :confused:
Any errors in the client console?

ZAP Hosting one-click installation

ZAP-Hosting now offers a one-click installation for vMenu! Click here to get a FiveM server from ZAP Hosting and use the one-click installer from the control panel. Make sure to use the code Vespura-a-3715 at checkout for a 10% discount on your FiveM server.

how can i check this? and do you think it’s my map resources?

1 Like

@djcoffee Join your server, make this happen and then close fivem. Then go to the fivem install folder and upload the file called CitizenFX.log

Or you can check what it prints in the console by pressing F8.

Probably a loop of exceptions I’d say

1 Like

you’re correct and i apologize it’s taken so long

so here ya go! some or majority of this was printed a few thousand times.

CitizenFX.log (319.9 KB)

just a lot of:
Error verifying vMenuClient.EventManager/d__15:MoveNext (): Cannot load method from token 0x0a00011d
Error verifying vMenuClient.EventManager/d__16:MoveNext (): Cannot load method from token 0x0a00011d
Error verifying vMenuClient.PermissionsManager:IsAllowed (vMenuClient.Permission): Cannot load method from token 0x0a00011d
Error verifying vMenuClient.FunctionsController/d__27:MoveNext (): Cannot load method from token 0x0a00011d

so, everything leads to not being able to load the token 0x0a00011d. which is causing all of this

Which is GetSettingsBool() from the vMenuShared project. Maybe that file got corrupted, have you tried re-downloading the resource and reinstalling it?

Completely deleted vMenu from my server, downloaded new file and installed it into the server. same issue.

i then thought maybe it was because the server didn’t have proper read/write properties… this did not change anything. so then i thought because the server files were on my secondary HDD. moved it to the primary SSD. did not resolve the issue.

because the client is telling all these issues from the server (the fxserver.log) maybe it’s my client? though, i do see in the server console the hitch warning i mentioned way above.

oh quick update: the console log says: ACCESS DENIED - Twice and then the hitch warning starts

Trying servers with vMenu now. will update this.

Those hitch warnings on initial start are normal. (should only happen on initial launch, after the server is fully booted you should not get any hitch warnings, they occur while checking vMenu’s version, because somehow sending http requests is causing issues with the C# version included with vMenu.)

I’m not sure whether or not this could be a specific client issue just for you, are you able to play on other servers that have vMenu v1.4.0? If so, send me a PM on the forums so we can look into this.

1 Like

There’s a problem in the addons.json file. (solved in PM’s)

I updated to the V1.4.0 and I tried to change the menu keybind to F1 and it doesnt work. It stays on keybind M.
any pointers on this??

Thanks,

1.4.0 errors :

not changing buttons

permissions not working

sets commands not working on permission.cfg

on my server

You need to use setr, not sets

Are you sure you looked at the installation instructions and configuration instructions for v1.4.0? It’s using a new permissions.cfg file with new convars using the setr command, you’ll need at least fxserver version 801 or later. Also the config.ini is no longer used in case you were trying to use that.

Same exact problem here, redid the entire perms file too with the new one.

not trust :

exec permission.cfg

true way :

exec resources/vMenu/config/permissions.cfg

my problem solved. thanks.

Hello, I am having a problem with granting permissions to a specific group.

I have

add_principal identifier.steam:11000010b03ae8c faa

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Menu" allow
add_ace group.moderator "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.All" allow

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Planes" deny
add_ace faa "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Planes" allow

Basically I want people apart of the FAA department to be the only ones to spawn in planes (besides mods/admins). However when I have this in my perms script, it limits it for everyone including FAA members, but Mods/Admins can still spawn them in.???

I have tried it with the faa perms both above and below the builtin.everyone perms. Very confused at this point.

Thanks