vMenu

i did test it alone and got the same result i use to run xmas all last winter on my server for my players and it dosent seem to happen to npcs just players

Thank you. I ended up figuring it out. I love the menu and the work. Thank you for the wonderful, wonderful release.

Thank you. I ended up figuring it out. I love the menu and the work. Thank you for the wonderful, wonderful release. :smile: :+1:t4:

I was putting the # like this:

add_ace... #allow

Instead of this:

#add_ace... allow

Hi, i have been trying to get vMenu working since the new update. The menu is working but none of the permissions or the open key is not working. i have tryed multiple ways and it is still not working. Can you please give me your discord so i am not speaking here on the forums ? I really need to get my server back up Thanks - EchoX

How do you add people to vmenu.staff?

Discord link is on my website. My website is linked on my profile page.

Well, simple, just like you do with any other permission:

add_ace <group or identifier here> "vMenu.Staff" allow

And make sure to set vmenu_menu_staff_only to true.

Staff1 staffchat

Is this correct. @Vespura

the permissions yes, but the convar no. You’re using set instead of setr.

Take a look here:
https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration/

and here:

Works fine for me i just tested it. Exactly the same amount of damage using a pistol. Are you using any customized weapons? (Streaming replacements/addons or any weapon xml files?)

error2

I did this and my friend still has the menu

Are you using the latest server artifacts version? 801 or up?

Yes i am using that

What else do i need to do?

PM and your permissions file and server.cfg

no replacement weapons but the bat and all the guns we used were not replaced. very weird that its happing let me see if i can get some video

so the bat you used is a replacement? i’m a little confused what you’re trying to say there… :confused:

Am i allowed to edit any of the files? If so how would i edit the DLL files?

sorry long day. we have like a wooden baseball bat with spikes that is the only thing in the server that is a replacement. all the guns and everything i am using are normal GTA guns

Look at the license, and no support will be provided if you want to edit things.

If you remove/disable that custom weapon resource does it still happen with the guns?

Is it normal for vMenu is see system admins (admins that have their hex ids in the server cfg) as full admins in the menu even though they are not added in vMenus permissions lua?

aces and principals are built in to the server, so they are shared across all resources. If you have multiple groups, and you use the same ones for vMenu and another resource, then adding people to the same group will give that group’s permissions for both resources.