vMenu

it didnt help updating the server btw :confused:

It won’t work on ZAP currently. They need to update your server’s artifacts with the latest from here:
https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/ (801)
Otherwise you won’t be able to use vMenu 1.4.0.
There are 2 ways of doing this update:

1. Contact ZAP’s support and tell them you want your server’s artifacts updated to the latest from the link
  2. Wait for ZAP to update it by themselves.

2nd Option will probably lead to a lot of waiting, since their latest server artifacts version is 679

Simple fix. Just follow these two simple steps:

1 - Leave ZAP
2 - Get a VPS where you can install anything you want, anytime you want.

Done

Like mentioned on the docs, you need at least server artifacts verison 801 or later for vMenu v1.4.0. Contact zap if you want to know when they’ll be pushing the update to your server.

What server artifacts version are you running on?

i run the version 805

And you followed the installation instructions from here correctly?

yep. it could be conflicting script but everything else works except changing buttons

Pm me your permissions.cfg and server.cfg please.

@Vespura I seem to be having the same issue. For some reason even though I have the open menu key set to 288 and the NoClip to 166, in game they are still the default M and F2

just sent pm
(20 char)

Same for you, if you have the latest server artifacts version (801 or up) and you’ve followed the installation and configuration instructions for v1.4.0 on the updated docs, and it’s still not working: send me your server.cfg and permissions.cfg file in a PM.

@Vespura Everything works perfect except that “misc” category has completely disappeared and I have it set to everyone?

I have installed this menu to my server and I just love how it works and its configurations. Though I have realized for some reason whenever the vMenu is loaded, pvp is disabled in the server. NOTE : NO EDITS WERE MADE. I would really appreciate some help :slight_smile: .

someone else had that same issue, and it was because of the locations.json being broken.

nope, vMenu is not the cause of this issue. vMenu doesn’t touch PVP. It’s because you probably stopped using scripthook or other server sided trainers which enabled PVP. vMenu doesn’t do this and FXServer by default does not enable PVP. So you’ll have to use a resource like vBasic (or any other pvp resource) to enable PVP.

Thanks alot :slight_smile: . Love your works by the way.

I was able to figure out my issue, messed up some text in the permissions :slight_smile: thanks anyway though

Hi there Vespura,

I don’t know if this issue is caused by vMenu or if I am simply using vMenu to resolve an issue elsewhere.

Basically, over the course of time, everyone begins to notice that the peds and pedinvehicles begin to diminish and will continue that course until it’s like a ghost town. When this happens, if I restart vMenu in the terminal, the world will all of a sudden become populated again with cars whizzing by and people walking by you on the sidewalk.

Are the diminishing ped numbers being caused by vMenu or is it something else that I’m just rectifying the issue with the assistance of vMenu?

Thanks for your time!

After installing 1.4.0, vMenu will no longer open in game, not sure what to do because I have the exec permissions and set vMenu toggle key in the server config.

Sorry for the delay. Here is the config:

Everything here appears to be enabled, yet users are still falling out of sync.