vMenu

There were no errors when I installedd it to my vRP Server. The menu doesn’t show.

send me the client log and server console output in a pm, i’ll take a look. also send a screenshot of your vMenu folder, and include the permissions.cfg and server.cfg as well

I am using ZAP-Hosting. Im going to re-try when I move providers because I keep getting loads of problems with them :slight_smile: To be honest, Im probably not installing it properly lol.

i hope this means you’re actually getting a VPS or dedicated server? because if you use something other than zap hosting as ‘GSP’ then your server will get blacklisted.

Yes I am getting a VPS lol.

hey vespura, can you look into the issue where if you toggle extras on one vehicle you get out and then you toggle extras on another vehicle or say you spawn 10 itll alter the extras on all spawned vehicles with vMenu because it seems to be an issue with vMenu

that’s really strange… are you using a really old version of vMenu?

no sir im on 1.3.0 im not entirely sure what is causing it but its annoying lol

not sure how but missing the misc settings menu and i know thats not possible

https://gyazo.com/10295667d1be4807fb553f7f440d822f

Every rank but my custom rank has it. and the inheritance is set up correctly been working for months downloaded ur update and now misc is gone no matter what i do even adding every misc option to my group it does not appear

edit: im also missing the about Vmenu i just noticed?

Probably an error somewhere in the client log because if those menus are not added then it must’ve crashed somewhere while creating the menus.

Can you send me your client log?

Just fixed it (again), apparently it wasn’t fixed even though it was marked as fixed and confirmed fixed by testers ages ago :confused:

now i’ve tested it myself again and confirmed it works by checking before and after scenarios. will be in the next version

vMenu v1.4.0

v1.4.0 Changes

• Fixed time jumping/glichyness that appeared since v1.3.0.
  • Added missing DLC vehicles into the Vehicle Spawner menu.
  • Upgrade vMenu’s config system once again.
    THIS UPDATE REMOVES THE config.ini FILE AND INSTEAD USES NEW CONVARS IN THE PERMISSIONS.CFG FILE.

Note that this update requires your FXServer artifacts to be up to date (around 801 and up should be fine).

Info on how to setup the new config system can be found on the configuration page.
  • Improved server-side weather management.
  • Added a new submenu called ‘Recording Options’, which allows you to start/stop recording using the in-game recording feature. It also allows you to enter the Rockstar Editor.
  • Fixed vehicle extras being toggled on multiple vehicles.
  • Fix small server console logging format mistake.
  • Add 2 new options to the Time Options menu to allow for setting a custom hour & minute of the day.
  • Fix pre-set teleport locations from teleporting to a safe location instead of the actual configured coordinates.
1 Like

Nothing in the permissions.cfg is working for me i have the exec up at the very top of the server.cfg and as well vMenu started in server.cfg and nothing is working at all not even me switching the keybinding from 244 to 288 it still opens with the M key. Any help would be amazing!

^ Having the same issue right now. Menu will only open with ‘m’ even though I have it set to F1 in the settings

Both of you are probably using an old server version, needs to be at least fxserver artifacts version 801 or later
windows:
https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/804-4c9550480d9a537c05334d9c733ef8c7193b08ec/
linux:
https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/801-614bc4eb292f2cab181175551c42edfc199824d7/

1 Like

Oh thank you that works!

that was it! Thank you brother!

Will disregard all my questions now after reading this. Will go back to 1.3.0 till I’ve updated :slight_smile:

Having an issue where the Time and Weather commands aren’t appearing.

EDIT: My steam hex is in the group.admin configuration, but not luck. Also, when I look at the console, I get the “setr is not a command” lines.

@Vespura I have an idea for player tags? Basically admins/moderators can give players tags. E.g. M>Online Players>[Player123]> Give tag > [Enter tag name]>[Tag colour in rgb] . When this action is completed the selected player will have a tag in chat just like JayJatAuto’s. [The tag name you entered above] | [Player Name] | [the players message].