vMenu

Sorry (google translate) in the server console. Yes add.principal Acess denied

That’s not related to vMenu. vMenu does not try to run those commands.

But anyway i can’t give myself full permission.
permissions.cfg (17.5 KB)

You gave EVERYONE access to EVERYTHING.

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.Everything" allow # (Don't touch this, unless you're stupid.)

Yes, but one way or another I see only Misc setting

Then you’re not executing that permissions file

I figured it out and it worked. Indeed, it’s all about “executing”. Thank you very much and I apologize for the disturbance due to my inattention.

Np, glad it’s working.

How would you change the keybindings of the menu? I want to change it to the num pad instead of the arrow keys since it conflicts with the siren and player menu.

How do we add addon vehicles too the menu

@Vespura Would you be able to an sql that keeps track of Bans. I feel better with them kept in a database. I dont know how to code sql and if you dont thats fine. Just an idea!

Not possible. Not all numpad keys is not bound to a control in gta v.

Add them to the addons.json file.

Maybe, but I don’t think it’ll be added anytime soon if at all.

@Vespura is there a way to have control over how often the weather changes? For me at least in my server it keeps going to Foggy every couple of minutes, it like skips most of weather changes and goes straight to Foggy. I guess to word this better, Foggy seems to be the weather it keeps changing to every couple of minutes.

Hi there Vespura,

I’ve got somewhat of an odd occurrence and I’m not sure if it’s even related to vMenu.

It’s regarding saved peds. I’ve had three people now tell me that when they use the saved ped feature, their hair turns green but only from their view. When I look at them, the hair color looks as they intended.

For them to resolve their issue, they have to go to the barber and reset their hair.

Their view:

My view:

Is this something having to do with vMenu? Is it something that can be resolved for the view of themselves?

Must have been a really unlucky random seed. Weather is all random, with some basic logic saying if it’s raining, it first needs to go through cloudy-like weather types before it can become sunny and vice versa. Foggy weather is just randomly chosen…

But to answer this part:

There will be more weather config options in the future, but this will have to wait until the proper config file is available.

That’s because they created mp customized characters using another (client) mod or another resource, and there’s no way in FiveM to get (most of) those features from a ped model itself so there’s no way to save them for me, without it being created in vMenu and having vMenu save it directly.

This will all change when the mp character customization menu is finished.

1 Like

@Vespura yeah man I must have got that unlucky deed because the weather it keeps jumping too is foggy, no worries though I’m gonna take it out and put a fresh install of vMenu in and hopefully that’ll do it. Thanks for the help

That shouldn’t matter, a resource or server reboot should work.

Oh server been rebooted many times since it was in, it’s still doing it. Idk what to tell u bro…I tried to use vSync to just control ththe weather but quickly realized both of them in together is not a good idea lol

I cant seem to be able to spawn any cars that It tells me it has saved, Anyone had this problem yet?

Loving the update with the persistent vehicles. Thank you for everything you have done. I do have a question though. Is there a way to change permissions and/or add people to permission groups and refresh it with shutting down the server and restarting it? I tried stopping and starting the vMenu resource but that doesn’t do it probably since it’s the permissions.cfg file it reads from and that is in a different location. If someone knows if this is possible, could you share how with me pls. Thanks!