vMenu

Not saying it’s not readable, just ugly.

Update your server build.

1 Like

like @zirconium said, stop using an old server version.

in my menu it only comes up with misc settings and about vMenu. What am i doing wrong?

Forget my other post, i have sorted it but why can non admins or mods kick people??

First, I keep my server build up to date. Second, what does the server build have to do with what is displayed in putty?

Well apparently you’re not using an updated server build. Because they recently added console color support.

Because you gave them permission to do this, check your permissions.cfg.

I didnt though, i dont know what i am doing wrong?

must have, there’s simply no other way.
maybe you added those people to some group in another resource? (the aces/principals permissions are shared for all resources, so if you add someone to group.admin in some other group, that same group will be shared with vMenu’s permissions)

I am sorry posting and asking this much but i am new to this lmao, players cant kill each other with weapons do i need a custom script?

Yes, you need something like vBasic or another pvp resource.

If you still need help with your permissions, you should checkout docs.vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-ref or https://vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-generator/

if both of those don’t help then send me your permissions.cfg

Hey all,

So a little issue here. After the last update, I can’t seem to use the keybind M to bring up the menu. I also tried the “set vMenuToggleMenuKey” option in the server cfg to another key, that didn’t work either. But, my friends who join my server can. Weird. Did anything in the permissions.cfg change from previous version which worked fine? I am still using the last version, if that makes any difference, but I saw no difference between them.

Thanks for any help

Hey im not sure if this a update or a bug of the last update of vMenu i see you made seems to make i when i press the shift button and the map is up it makes the map big? is that me? ore vmenu not sure whats going on

vMenu does not alter the map to be extended or small. Must be something else you’ve got installed.

Any errors in the console at all? Client or server console?

None
(characters))))))))))))))))))))))

and if you return to the previous version, does that make a difference?

Nope. Nothing. Here’s my permissions.cfg too, haven’t changed anything from the time it worked.

http://bit.ly/2y0zxJw

Try turning on (client & server) debug mode and send a full client & server log after joining and trying to open the menu please.

I have a similar problem, no matter how I set up the config, the menu is completely not available to me. And in the pine he writes “Acess denied”…

in the pine?
“acess denied” ?