"weapons": [
    "addonweaponname1",
    "addonweaponname2"
  ]
}

You missed a comma after the ruiner6str

1 Like

Hey Vespura,

Everything is working like a charm, Just wonder about god mode since i keep dying when it’s turned on. No idea what reason is for that. Dunno if it conflict with ESX stuff.

do you have any resource that tries to force disable it?

I only could think of es_admin2 doubt it. But i don’t believe any other resource cause it so far i am aware about, that force it to disable god mode.

That is most likely your issue disable the force remove god mode and you shouldn’t be able to die unless an admin uses the kill command in vMenu

When i start the vMenu this comes up, what is wrong?

You probably didn’t install all the files or you didn’t download the correct release zip

am I able to switch the arrows to the numpad keys?

Please read the last 50 comments or so, probably answered 4 times in there.

I’ve been looking at the permissions documents and can’t find where I change the bind to open the menu. If you could help me out that would be great!

Hi can you remove the uuid and the vmenu version from the server ? I have a picture example here of what i want to remove.

The part highlighted and circled in blue

Hey man you have to put this at the top of your server config this is set so that it opens when you press F1: set vMenuToggleMenuKey 288

Only if you change the source code and recompile it. It’s used for version checking.

Thanks, I figured it out!

You have the vehs like this.

"schwarzer2",
"ruiner6str"
"f15078"

I can see you have no commas after the second 2 veh spawn names.
Please input them with the commas like this and you should be good to go !

“schwarzer2”,
“ruiner6str”,
“f15078”,

Np if you need any more help just post here if i know ill reply to you and if i don’t im sure someone else will

Update time! vMenu v1.2.2

Changes

• fixed compatibility issue with other resources trying to disable the minimap.
  • (maybe) fix some issues with tempbanning (it now uses the exact same functions that perm banning uses, only the date is different)
  • update server console logging to include colors for warning/info/error messages. Also update console logging to be more universal and over all just improved messages.
  • fix the ‘replace previous vehicle’ checkbox not showing the correct on/off state (it was showing the ‘default’ value for the ‘spawn inside car’ toggle.)
  • add multiple client side notifications above the minimap for multiple actions. Things like banning should now always notify the original (staff) user if the ban was successful or failed, and if it failed it should provide a description of why it failed.
  • fixed/changed control keys for menu navigation (it’s still up/down arrow keys and scrolling, but no longer some other random keys that were overlapping).
  • catch errors when parsing addons.json, if you mess up your addons.json file, you’ll now get a decent error message in the server console exactly showing you where the problem is. (looks like this:)
  • added a new config option to the __resource.lua file to allow you to keep all (previously) spawned vehicles persistent if you turn off the “replace previous vehicle” option in your vehicle spawner menu. (disabled by default).

Download :mascot:

Capture

So if we don’t use a colorful console, we get to look all messy?

Yes because it cannot interpret those symbols. Should not cause it from being less readable imo.