vMenu

Read the topic, please, because it’s been mentioned a lot of times. Check the docs.

https://vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-generator/

use this if you’re having trouble, it saves so much time :slight_smile:

I installed everything and when pressing M nothing happens?

pm me your permissions.cfg

Give builtin.everyone the vMenu.Everything ace.

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.Everything" allow

though note that this gives EVERYONE on the server access to everything, (including banning and stuff like that) so be careful who joins your server.

No that’s not possible.

Most likely your addons.json file is broken, (send me your server console output in a PM. There should be massive errors if the file is broken)

thanks for the quick response :100:

I am having the same problem as JJXW

Then you’re most likely going to solve this by reading this ^^^^

I’m kind of a noob at developing.I have a linux ubuntu server. Where would i find the file you need.

For some reason i can’t kill anyone or shoot at them, they’re just grayed out

Hi there Vespura,

Would there be any hooks available in the resource that would allow me to implement something like this when the menu opens?

Not yet, but I’ll add an event in the future that gets triggered if vMenu is opened/closed.
Please post this in the GitHub feature suggestions issue that’s currently open.

You need a pvp resource, like vBasic or something.

the issue is that im using EUP i see they both use a 2 diffrent versions of nativeUI

vMenu uses its own version included in the download. It is in no way related to any other nativeui in any other resource. Should not cause any issues at all

Then i really have no idea what i did wrong :s

When i install the menu i get these bugs ingame, but the menu works fine :s I deleted the menu again and the visual error dissapeared, I might have installed it wrong then

Sorry anyway tho

Verspure amazing and just what I was looking for, my quick question is for options that I dont want players to have, do I have to go one by one and replace ‘allow’ with ‘deny’ or can I just entirely delete it from the permissions?

It’s noted somewhere in his documentation NOT to change any of them to deny, if you want to deny a group any of the commands just hash the line out by placing a # at the beginning of each permission.

Only the top 2 from that list you have posted are active, the rest are disabled.

Awesome and thank you for a quick response. Now if I want for example to have moderators have the power of being ‘invesible’ (just as an example is this how I would add it to permissions?

add_ace group.moderator “vMenu.PlayerOptions.Invisible” allow

?

Looks good to me, trying it can’t hurt right? haha

Whilst you’re actively replying, could you perhaps tell me how you acquire the steam id which is needed for the identifier? that stuff always boggles me.

lol yes I’ll gladly help you. check this out How to get the steam:hex for whitelisting

Also, if you go to your Database, and click on Users, the ones who have joined your server before you should be able to get their Hex ID from there.