vMenu

Ah it’s steam:hex, brilliant, thanks for that :smiley:

yeah bro and thank you. Have you used this or are you using vMenu?

I’ve used vMenu previously but i just ran a local server to mess around on, i’m looking at properly hosting one now.

Alright awesome, I am sure its mentioned in the 1,400 comments below, but I am going to add a few groups and see how they work lol, I’ll keep u updated.

haha good luck and thanks again :smiley:

1 Like

Alright so I am having an issue adding a new group, I am trying to add a ‘trustedciv’ group to give them a little more options in game than the rest… Here is what I’ve done.

and then after that just for testing purposes:

the menu pops up, but none of the options that I’ve allowed for the trustedciv group show, I’ve added myself to the trustedciv group and I’ve double checked my steam hex ID and my steam license, they’re correct.

Thank you for the help.

To follow up, I also did put ‘exec permission.cfg’ at the top of my server.cfg line and the permission.cfg is located in the same place as my server.cfg.

hey vespura im am encountering a bug where I toggle extras on one vehicle I get into another vehicle and toggle extras and I can see extras be toggled on the other vehicle as well as the one I am in not sure if its a problem with vMenu but ya

that is partially incorrect the top 2 give access to the menu section and all permissions for that section so you don’t have to allow every permission unless you want to customize it to your liking

Make sure you close and reopen the menu whenever you switch vehicles, it should close the menu automatically but if that doesn’t happen for some reason, then do it yourself.

Maybe add the ability to modify Multiplayer Peds more with Eyebrows/Beards etc
with that ability it would be perfecto.

Already a wip, as you can see by the locked icon in the peds appearance menu.

Just looked and saw it, i cant wait for that feature since i used to save my peds in TrainerV. i used to be skeptic of server side menus but vMenu has changed that for me.

1 Like

I stand corrected, I didn’t read the permissions, just noticed the # at the beginning of the lines haha.

@Vespura I still see the issue of vehicles despawning while using vmenu, when i am using /car or lambda menu it works just fine. But with vmenu vehicle despawn after you spawn second, or after you move certain distance they despawn,etc randomly

:man_shrugging: i’ve tried pretty much everything by now, if it still happens for just you then I’m sorry but I don’t have a fix for it. Works fine for everyone else apparently.

i’ve tried vBasic, i’m still having that problem.

It may just be me, but is anyone else having a voice chat problem? I.e. PTT works, your name appears at the top; but no one can hear you. It’s server wide. Whenever a restart occurs, it fixes the problems but takes a shit soon after.

If it’s grayed out then pvp is not enabled, so you either have another resource that forces it off or you didn’t setup vBasic correctly.

Using mumble? Then disable that.

1 Like