vMenu

@Vespurai know that i did put the identifer and also what do you mean they cant do anything with vehicle options i allowed a lot of stuff

My Discord Is SpaceClearz#2742 could we talk on discord

No you did not allow a lot of stuff. You allowed absolutely nothing.

Join my discord, (check my profile page for my site, then on there click discord)

alright i joined your discord

I can’t open the vmenu to open on any server nothing works and everything is up to date

This is a server sided trainer, it is not for client

hey vespura, how do I remove the lettering “adder” when trying to spawn a vehicle I hate it that I have to remove those letters to spawn my own cars thanks a million.

Download the latest version he has already fixed that.

1 Like

Is any way to disable in config/server.cfg
messages likes:

• XYZ died
  • murdered…
    Join/Quit?

There’s no /config/server.cfg

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-ref/#misc-settings really, using your eyes is not that hard.

When updating the FiveM server artifact folder to version 776 or 778, I get the error:

Access denied for command sets.
Access denied for command sets.

And vMenu doesn’t display any options except the Misc and About sections. Any ideas where I’m going wrong?

1 Like

You’re not executing the permissions.cfg

It’s at the very top of the server.cfg. I didn’t change the server.cfg, only updated the FX_Server folder to a newer artifact. The FX_Data folder remained exactly the same.

You probably deleted the permissions.cfg while updating the folder

I have two folders. One where the server artifact files are and one where the data (and resources) are. I only updated the artifact folder, the data folder, where the permissions.cfg file is remained the same.

When starting the server, do you see a warning/error saying something like “could not find config file”?

Probably near the top of the server console

I don’t see that error, but I do see this:

No such command exec.

These are the top few lines from my server.cfg:

exec permissions.cfg
# you probably don't want to change these!
# only change them if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30122"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30122"
1 Like

there’s something in front of that exec command, maybe an invisible character?

Deleted the entire line, made a new one with that command and still get the error. I’m using Notepad++ to edit. If I swap back to the old server artifact, it works fine. It’s got to be something with the server artifact conflicting.

It’s not allowing any of the set or sets commands with the newest few server artifacts.

which artifacts version is giving problems?

When I update the server artifact folder, I’m literally just copy/pasting into the existing folder, allowing overwrite for those core server files not touching anything in the data folder that contains all of the resources and server.cfg.