vMenu

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

How do I make it to where 1 group can only do spawn by name and the other can’t spawn any vehicles???discord: SpaceClearz#2742

Hi, just to report a bug within the gps to player system not working on and off. I personally had it working once however others on my test server are reporting it just simple disappears stright away.

Most likely because of the player blips feature. I didn’t fix a compatibilty issue between the two features yet, it’s on the todo list bu couldn’t fix it in time.

1 Like

when I make a group and I make it to where that group can’t spawn any car they have to do spawn by name, when I open up the menu it doesn’t show a spawn by name option can someone please help me discord: SpaceClearz#2742

You didn’t give them permissions in that case, checkout the default permissions.cfg from the download for info.
Or check docs.vespura.com/vmenu/

Hi man up until yesterday my addon vehs were working fine. But then today it has stopped working and it has a little lock symbol beside it all the vehs work that are on the list

then that means your vehicle resources are broken, not vMenu’s fault.

Any way i can fix that ?

Could someone help me with this?

@Vespura

1 Like

Nobody’s going to help you if you continue spamming this topic.
You probably didn’t install it correctly, remove everything and download it from the releases page (the zip, not the source files).

I can not understand you could you explain what I should do? and I’m very sorry I did not want to spam. just pass the images so you can see the problem.

Good afternoon I have a few questions: :upside_down_face:

1. Is there a way to lock down cretin vehicles under a category? Say I wanted to have Industrial but wanted to remove the Dozer and Dump form the list can that be done ? If so can you provide me an example.

2. Can there be multiple Add on vehicle lists with permissions to all sections?
    Add On - LEO
    Add On - Fire
    Add On - EMS

@Vespura this is what i put for them

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Menu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.DisableReplacePrevious" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.SpawnByName" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Emergency" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.SavedVehicles.Menu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.SavedVehicles.Spawn" allow

shouldn’t that work?

and this is what keeps happing no option to spawn by name

Can you help me install it?

Am i able to add admin through ip? [add_principal identifier.ip:“ip” group.admin] ?

@TRAPLIFENETWORK Just like Vespura said, no one will help you if you keep spamming this topic. If anything, you’ll get punished.

Is the waypoint line super small and hard to see for anyone else, or is it something on my end?