vMenu

Just whip up a script that checks the vehicle hash that a player is in, and if it’s the oppressor’s hash, delete the vehicle?

how to add addon vehicles? like, i added it on server and on the vehicle list, btw, the folder name and the model name is the same, but when i go to addon vehicles or to spawn it by name says its not streamed or allowed or something

what does it say exactly? because depending on the problem, the message will change. and you’re mixing 2 warning messages so i can’t tell you what the problem is.

says that the car is not streamed corectly, do you have discord or something? maybe if you have time i can give u a screenshot and give you a look or i give you a link here with a screeshot?

discord is on my website (see my profile card, click on my username)

I love this menu on my server, one thing i must say we miss is the ability to attach vehicles to trailer, could this be something you can add? Similar to the Simple Trainer menu has.

Most likely not something i’ll be implementing in the (near) future, but feel free to post it as a suggestion on the github issues page and i’ll take a look there once i need more things to do. Do note that it may take a long time before something posted there is implemented, as i’m already working on a lot of other things that still have to be finished before i can really do any new things.

No worries at all dude, i will post my suggestion there for you, Thank you for this menu once again.

1 Like

One quick question, Can the player name be changed to server name at all?
Like this for example
To Say the server’s name?

only if you change the source code and rebuild.

Damn, ill leave that then.

Is there a way for people can use Animals as peds?

Hello, hopefully someone can help me. I’ve updated all the menus in vmenu for group,admin only as we are using the dunko vrp scripts and only want admins to have access. But, it’s only showing MISC SETTINGS and ABOUT. Any help would be appreciated.

All i did was replace all the builtin.everyone code with group.admin. Does that mess it up?

UPDATE: In console, it says Access Denied For Command Sets when I tell the server to Start vMenu. Not even using the menu yet.

did i change a setting i shouldent have? for some reason when i kick and ban it no longer prints it in chat it just said banned in chat when i banned someone
https://gyazo.com/b2f3d4a49e8f85472d5e31c876def553

vMenu does not show ban logs in chat

You’re not executing the permissions file or you messed up the permissions file

vMenu v1.1.7 (hotfix)

Small update, fixes a bug that caused files like bans.json breaking whenever weird characters (or non-ascii) characters were used (often in someone’s username).
While I was fixing that, I’ve also added formatting to the bans.json file for easier reading. note that you should not edit the bans.json directly, ESPECIALLY WHENEVER THE SERVER IS RUNNING.

Download

Hello, I have the permissions.cfg setup the way I want, but no one can use any weapons except me. They are all locked for everyone Here is my config file. Also just a side question, is there anyway that I can make the default voice setting set to 20, and not allow everyone to change it? Its bad for people to be able to change it because its easy to meta game with it.

https://pastebin.com/6NN3wZpm

1 Like

this is a great menu love the design keep it up

1 Like

My admin on vmenu inst working iv been trying to fix it but i wont work

The only permissions i have are the basic ones such as misc settings, it does not come up with the options to spawn in cars or guns or anything.

This is what i did in my server config

you probably don’t want to change these!

exec permissions.cfg

But it saying in the console “cant find permissions.cfg”
But when i download it, It the name is permissions and when i look at videos it says permissions.cfg but mine is still a CFG file can anyone help

1 Like