vMenu

when i pres on M than i got only Misc settings can someone help me please

You probably didn’t execute the permissions file or you messed something up with the permissions in general.

i downloaded the vmenu-v1.1.6 zip file i copied every file paste in resources/vMenu then i copied the permissions .cfg en paste it where my server.cfg is

Did you add exec permissions.cfg above start vMenu inside your server.cfg?

1 Like

idk can you help me maybe via discord?
that wil be nice

than i can share my screen

I don’t do voice chat support. But you could join my discord server. It’s on my profile page

I was wondering if anyone know how to put a admin in permission file or maybe somewhere else not sure where it goes. can anyone please help me thanks

have you read docs.vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-ref ?

Resource vMenu could not be started Help please ?

Whats your discord ?

All i did was uzip it and add it to my server i did nothing else is there anything else i have to do ?

My discord is on my forum profile page, however, I won’t answer questions on discord if they’re documented on docs.vespura.com/vmenu

Yo Vespura, I’m trying to configure the permission.cfg but my friends can still ban each other… I’ve tried everything to fix this but I cant get it working properly…

obraz
obraz
obraz

What is going on here? all is perfect I think…
Could you help me?

One of the dll files got corrupted it looks like, try removing all files and downloading them again. Also make sure your server is using the latest artifacts version.

You probably didn’t give them the DontBanMe permission.

how i get premission’s to only one player i select to open this menu in my server?

Everyone can open the menu. You can limit most sub menus with permissions though. Info on the docs

u can help me with the installion?
i dont understand the installison

Is there a way to move the vMenu around on my screen? Currently it is blocking the bank and things when it pops up…