vMenu

you can use a diferent script. Or if you are comfortable working with his source code. You can do what i did on my server and remove them from the menu to be spawned

i already found one.

your right admins cannot be ban is set which is why i manually added someone and restarted it it let them in.

then you didn’t do it correctly because it works fine.

yes i know it works, your whole script works perfectly, that’s not the problem.

My issue is don’t want it to flash lights when i sound the horn, yes i know i can go into the vehicle menu in game and toggle it off but not ever player is going to know to do this.

so my question is, is there a way to make it OFF by default because at the moment its ON by default same on other servers i’ve played and there is no permission under vehicle options for it and it wasn’t part of the lights permission.

This was turned on by default when it was first released, it should’ve been off by default and it was changed immediately in the next update. However, because people had already saved it as “on by default” it wouldn’t change for them. Just turn it off in-game, and go to the misc settings menu and hit “save preferences”.

As for turning this off for everyone; you’d have to remove the permission for it. And also make sure to remove the .All permission from that same submenu.

.All permission has been # out and i’ve saved it for myself in the menu in game. as mentioned this is to try do it for everyone.

my problem is i can’t find the permission for it. the closest permission i could find is .lights which wasn’t it either.

see no permission for it that i can see

oh, apparently the permission never made it in the menu…
that’s a bug, should’ve been a permission node for it.
will add that in the next release.

edit: will be fixed in the next update #113

1 Like

:slight_smile: thank you

p.s. love your scripts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why does only Misc Settings show up?

you haven’t setup the permissions in that case. Make sure you execute the default permissions.cfg file.

any idea how much longer until you get the MP customize working?

At least a week until I can start working on it again

1 Like

Hi @Vespura,

Thanks for the resource, first of all.

I’ve noticed lately in our server, even with only 7 or 8 people in, we’re starting to get massive hitch warnings steadily climbing until I stop vMenu. Once I stop the menu, the hiccups will start to decrease in time until finally subsiding. If I restart the resource, eventually it will do it again.

Here’s a screenshot of the console:

Any ideas? I’d be glad to talk to you on Discord if needed. Just let me know.

Edit: I think I noticed this since the last update we made about a week ago. We were notified of an update.

How can I only allow staff to noclip?

Using permissions.

Can you turn on debugging mode for both client and server side? Then send me a log of one of the clients and the server please.

You can’t do that atm.

you can block almost everything but the misc menu. so they cant do damage if thats what your looking for.

Would be cool if there was an xml loader or an object placer.

This would be more suited for a map editor instead of a trainer/menu. A good map editor is already being made by someone else so you’ll have to wait for that to be released.