vMenu

Okay… than i think my addon is broken.

I add permisions for me and i have normal menu, not for admin.

nice story bro

1 Like

I dont get it:
Addon path:

fx-server-data/resources//[addon]/rx7veilside

When i start my server up:

Found new resource rx7veilside in /fx-server-data/resources//[addon]/rx7veilside

In addons file from vMenu:

"vehicles": [ 
"rx7veilside",
 ],

But vMenu cant find the addon.

did you actually start the resource though?

my bad. :roll_eyes:
…how can i change the hotkey from M to F1? I found it in source-code, changed it, but its still M.

1. don’t change the source code if you don’t know what you’re doing, read OP (“no support for modified versions”)
  2. It’s already a builtin configuration option, no need to even look at the source code at all. If you’d just look at the documentation once then that’d help… docs.vespura.com/vmenu/configuration

Only thing i did in the source code is translating all messages etc. while doing this, i found the hotkeys in the code.
But ill do it in the config file now.

Do you know, how i need to install tuningparts for addon cars?

What is the video recording key?

vmenu open “F1”

recording F1 ?? It doesn’t work. T T

really? they are reloaded on join of a player? are u sure that is working i added myself to the banlist json live and uploaded it into the server then it let me join then when i rebooted the server it said i was banned

I think it reloads it after someone has joined successfully, this to prevent delays when a user is joining. So first time it’ll allow you, but disconnecting and reconnecting should mark you as banned.

1 Like

Nope, look it up on the forums somewhere I guess.

There’s no keybind to record videos.

too bad it dose not do a check on join. just as a example i had to remove a admin the other day. it was prime time and the server was full i needed to remove his perms and ban him. i know the perms will not update till the server reloads so i removed the perms and before he could get online went in and banned him in the json and uploaded it of course first load it let him through and his perms were still there because there was no reboot. i was just trying to find some sort of way to avoid this. having to reboot the server every time and mess with peoples playtime is not ideal.

just an idea would updating the bans.json and restarting vMenu cause it to reload the bans and not let them in?

Yes that would work. Also, if someone opens the menu in-game (the unban menu) it will also refresh. Besides, if you need to ban someone for the next time they join and it needs to be done quickly, you can add them in there, then join yourself because it’ll update the list as soon as you’ve joined

Is there anyway to blacklist cars? Or do i need another script to do that?

cool that gives me 3 ways to get the job done. thank you very much for the info man keep up the good work we love the menu

1 Like

its not built into this script but there is a blacklist script somewhere on the forums here that lets you blacklist and then bypass by groups so you can bypass the admin or moderator group to them if you want same way you enter permission into his permission files you can enter them into the server CFG but my blacklist perms are next to where admins are in his permission files

how would i go about removing the flash lights with horn option as its enabled by default and its annoying, removing the vehicle lights permission didn’t help.

you probably have “admin cant be banned” option set. The bans in this work perfect, and manual bans do as well