vMenu

Are those vehicle colors? Those numbers are just the ID’s of GTA V vehicle colors. Can’t change anything about it.

I just added the names to the proper ID’s

Yes, but where can i find the IDs? Because the names you added are sometimes wrong.

I found a list in the internet. It contains the same names as you used.
I thin rockstar messed something up with the translation there to german.
For example:
English: Classic Gold
Translated in german: Klassisches Gold
but “Klassisches Gold” does not exist in the game when using german as language.

Do you know, if these Color IDs are sorted like they are in the game in LSC?

Nope. Los santos customs in gta decompiled scritps actually hardcodes everything.
Also the color ids are not wrong.

They used to be sorted 0-1 but I sorted them based on type myself (matte, classic, metallic etc)

Okay, thanks.
Ohh… and… do you know a FiveM Script, that removes NPCs?
noped Script i already tried, Peds still there. ACL FX would work, but prevents me from chaning time and weather with vMenu.

vBasic would work for that

Thank you, nice scripts youre doing there.
But the Peds are not gone:

set vBasic.trafficDensity "0.0"

Do i need to remove the "?

That’s traffic, not peds… you also need to set the peds to 0.0

And no, keep the "

Yes, this was for example, ive set both to 0.0 and there are still peds walking around and cars driving on streets.
The script is loaded, welcome message works.

Anyway, you can add these animations to the menu? (I was able to find these through Lambda menu source code, aka these are the multiplayer emotes)

"mp_suicide"; anim = "pill";
	"mp_suicide"; anim = "pistol";
	"mp_player_intfinger"; anim = "mp_player_int_finger";
	"mp_player_int_upperfinger"; anim = "mp_player_int_finger_01";
	"mp_player_int_upperfinger"; anim = "mp_player_int_finger_02";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@dock"; anim = "dock";
	"mp_player_intwank"; anim = "mp_player_int_wank";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@knuckle_crunch"; anim = "knuckle_crunch";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@shush"; anim = "shush";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@dj"; anim = "dj";
	"mp_player_introck"; anim = "mp_player_int_rock";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@air_guitar"; anim = "air_guitar";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@wave"; anim = "wave";
	"mp_player_intsalute"; anim = "mp_player_int_salute";
	"mp_action"; anim = "thanks_male_06";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@thumbs_up"; anim = "thumbs_up";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@face_palm"; anim = "face_palm";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@nose_pick"; anim = "nose_pick";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationfemale@slow_clap"; anim = "slow_clap";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@photography"; anim = "photography";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@blow_kiss"; anim = "blow_kiss";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@jazz_hands"; anim = "jazz_hands";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@surrender"; anim = "surrender";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@air_synth"; anim = "air_synth";
	"anim@mp_player_intcelebrationmale@air_shagging"; anim = "air_shagging";
	"mp_player_int_upperarse_pick"; anim = "mp_player_int_arse_pick";

Works fine for me, you must have another resource or client mod interfering or you didn’t set it up correctly. Though for vBasic support, go to that topic instead.

Will be added in a future update, not sure when exactly.

Alright thanks :slight_smile: I can’t wait to Face palm when someone fail lol

Okay, works now!
Do you maybe know a script, that only allows Addon Vehicles?

Look on the forums, again, this is the vMenu topic, so please keep it on topic :wink:

I installed a addon vehicle. Gets loaded, i can see this in the console.
How can i find out the name, that i need to spawn it with vMenu?

it’s literally the file name that you streamed (which should also be the exact name (without file extension) that you put inside the addons.json file)

My vehicle location:
fx-server-data/resources/[addons]/Mazda RX7 Veilside/
in there is “stream”, in “stream” are all “ytd” and “ytf” files, wich do have the same name as the folder.
So what do i need to write into the “addons” file from vMenu?
I tried:
Mazda RX7 Veilside
Mazda_RX7_Veilside
RX7 Veilside
RX7_Veilside

Is spacebar allowed to use?

If i remember the last thing you want to do is add this into a database. but is there any way for you to add a command to go along with the rcon unbann command to ban someone thru the rcon as well when they are offline. i find people i need to ban quit out quickly and then i cannot ban them. there info is saved in my database and it would be simple to type it in. i can insert it directly into the json file but of-course dose not take effect until a server reload.

no spaces allowed. It’s really simple, honestly. If you’ve managed to install the addons correctly, you should also know what the spawn names are…

go to your streamed vehicle files, (the .ytd and .yft) and copy that name. If it’s called testcar.yft then the name is testcar, if it’s called mustang.ytd then the name is mustang. It’s not rocket science and you should probably look up some tutorials on how to use addon cars in FiveM in #development:tutorials or #server-development:server-tutorials if you can’t figure this out.

Then if you have that testcar or mustang name, open up the addons.json file and paste that in there where it shows the example cars.

uhm, add what into a database? vMenu doesn’t use any database whatsoever.

nope, player data is not saved on the server side through vMenu. Only banned player’s info is being saved. So you can’t ban someone (by name or id) using a command because that would result in missing information about that player, and also makes it likely that you target a wrong player.

Players need to be online in order to be banned, there’s no reasonable way around this.

not true, bans are reloaded as soon as someone joins, or if the ban menu or unban menu in-game is opened. Though i don’t recommend creating manual ban records and inserting them because if you mess up, you’ll likely mess up the entire file losing all your ban records if you didn’t make a backup beforehand.