vMenu

Which version of vMenu is this? If it’s 1.1.6, then try using v1.1.5 to see if that works.

Timed out after 10 seconds.
DEBUG INFO FOR TIMEOUTS:
run frame: -118 -103 -103 -88 -88 -74 -74 -59 -59 -44 -44 -30 -29 -15 -15 -0
receive data: -10720 -10691 -10617 -10559 -10514 -10456 -10413 -10382 -10353 -10308 -10264 -10204 -10161 -10132 -10058 -10006
send data: -470 -441 -411 -382 -353 -323 -294 -265 -235 -206 -176 -147 -118 -88 -59 -29

no, no work in 1.1.5 too, it appeared in the FiveM

Timeouts are most likely not related to vMenu. Unless you have a really slow connection, then lots of resources can cause timeouts on first load. If you disable vMenu, do you still have timeouts?

Hello Vespura.
Could you help me getting the menu running? I dont get any errors, all loaded, but In-Game nothing happens.

And… how about a german version ob the menu? I could translate it for you.

It doesnt say shit in console, its weird. It just breaks after a certain amount of time and requires a restart to fix

If you read the README it will explain how to install …it works a 100%

1 Like

I have no idea what the issue could be.
Only ever reported by 1 other sever. Seems to be a random bug. If you turn on debugging mode from inside the __resource.lua on both client and server side, then join the server and whenever it breaks, please send me a client and server log. That’s the only way I could possibly try to debug this. Also the bans actions log would help.

Have you read the documentation? https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu

The menu uses labels whenever possible (which automatically translate based on the game’s language). Would require the entire menu structure to be rewritten to allow for custom translations, would probably take months.

Yes i did and i could not find my question answered in there. I did follow all the installaton-steps.

If you turn on debugging mode on the client and server, (it’s in the __resource.lua) and you join the server, then try to open the menu. After that send me a sever and client log.

I turned on Debug Mode and it worked now, but it doesnt without Debug Mode.
So i could always leave Debug Mode on, is that right?
Now i would translate the Menu in german just for my server, am i also allowed to delete the Weapon Option, because Weapons are not allowed on my server.

Read the license if you want to modify vMenu.

Also debugging mode should not matter at all, try turning it off and restarting the server. Should still work fine.

Alright, so now i setup my permissions and disabled Debug-Mode. In console it shows:
Argument count mismatch (passed 2, wanted 3).
I enabled Debug-Mode again, same happens.

Alright, i fixed it.

No, just disconnect on my server, and ONLY when I activate vMenu on VPS.

Hello gentlemen,

I have implemented vMenu into my server however, there is something I must’ve done wrong during the installation process to end up having my vMenu only appear with two options:

• vMenu Settings
  • About vMenu

Those are the only two selections I get when I hit “M” in my server. Any ides?

Also, if there is a way to make the hotkey go from “M” to F1, please let me know as well!

Thankyou for your support and review,
B. Maguire

Well then you probably haven’t installed it correctly or it’s another random issue, considering you’re the only one where this happens…

View the config page on the docs for that.

Probably messed up the permissions, either follow the instructions on the docs again and make sure to read carefully where you’re supposed to setup the permissions, or look at the permissions reference page on the docs.

https://docs.vespura.com/vmenu

How can i find out wich color wich is?
Teh source code to change the color:

["Black"] = 0,
["Graphite Black"] = 1,

But these colors dont really match, so where are the colorcodes / for what are these numbers behind the color, how can i find out, wich color it really is?