vMenu

Is there any way to set default options for the menu? Like setting the default voice chat proximity to 5m instead of global?

Nope. This has already been answered 1.3 million times :wink:

oh yea great idea just make it so it all inherits each other thank you
now it gets from the lowest rank to the top

thank you for the help much appreciated!

1 Like

Sky Problems … No errors.
the sky changes alone.

No modification just Copy/Paste and followed your tuto.

What? Any more info than this or just “sky problems”? Could you show a video or something?

Would you be able to add something that reapplies either a chosen outfit or whatever the player was wearing when they died to the player settings? Also maybe something that spawns them within a close vicinity of where they died, like in GTA Online.

Also, serverside settings like changing the traffic/ped scale and turning off ambient sounds on the fly would be nice to have.

Just some issues I’ve been running to on my own server with friends. Great stuff, though.

@Vespura, you get a ton of “how do I’s”, “this doesn’t work”, and a whole lot of other issues because of people either not reading here or reading the great docs you provide.

So I figured you could just use a good old fashioned “Great job”. It’s rare to see a dev here nearly every day answering the same questions over and over without them just giving up on improving their script.

Great job! Thank you.

P.S. vMenu works perfect for me.

2 Likes

That’s controlled by spawnmanager. Would require you to modify that, which is not recommended.

Maybe

Already implemented in vBasic. Don’t think I’ll move it over to this resource.

Turning off ambient sounds?

Wouldn’t you be able to just teleport the player a few seconds after they spawn? I haven’t gotten into scripting for FiveM just yet, so I don’t know how easy that would be / if you’d need to mess with the spawnmanager to do that too.

Oh, didn’t know that. Kinda new to hosting, so I’m still looking around for things that’ll help out with the server. I’ll have to check that out.

StartAudioScene("CHARACTER_CHANGE_IN_SKY_SCENE")

There’s a paste somewhere on these forums that disable peds and cars, and it also has that in there. It stops the game from playing distant car/siren sounds. Mixes really well if you’re trying to do something without any peds, a la, some sort of zombie thing.
Would probably be better suited in vBasic since it has ped/traffic density control.

make a custom auto-spawn callback

That breaks spawning on first join though? Or did I just do it wrong last time?

This also blocks gun sounds and vehicle sounds iirc though. So pretty much only suited for when menu’s/lobbies are visible? Would indeed be something for vBasic or a similar resource yeah.

No, it doesn’t? Questions are formulated like statements but with a question mark at the end?

I’d argue so, then.

Why do i put it in my server and disable script hook. Why when i open it the time starts freaking out to like 9 to 12 back and forth in game. As well i open the menu and all it does is give me to options any help please?

Okay nevermind that i got it to work but like the time keeps changing and like is stuttering any help please?

@Vespura Where in the code does it handle the location of the menu? I need to move it a bit for some stuff on the screen.

When do you think the MP Customization will be put in?

Don’t use two time sync scripts at once, or read the documentation of vMenu to see how to disable the integrated time/weather sync.

1 Like

Like @uranium said, don’t use two time sync scripts at once or disable that feature from vMenu.

It doesn’t. That’s managed by NativeUI, you’ll have to edit my NativeUI-edit (it’s linked on the GitHub page).

As soon as it’s ready. No eta.

Hello, I’m doing a drift server… and we will use the vMenu for this… but with me is giving an error when I put VMenu on the server, I take kick automatically and my vMenu does not open, but remembering that it is only with me, other friends of mine have already entered and worked Normally, but the most bizarre is that on other servers with VMenu, I enter and everything happens normally…