vMenu

Is it possible to have defaulted settings for voice chat? It seems toggle off everytime we re join our server

Don’t add spaces between the : and the identifier itself

Join the server, change the settings to whatever you want, then in the misc settings menu go to save preferences.

Is it possible to change the name of the menu to the name of my community instead of the player name?
And if yes, how would I do this?

Nope not possible. Would require you to change it for all menus in the source then recompile it, which is not supported if you read the OP.

All right, thanks anyway!

How come when ever the vMenu starts it allows temp bans for about 3 hours then it just breaks and they dont work?

#noinfojustfix

Update - vMenu v1.1.6

Changes

View changes

Download here

Next update could you add Multiplayer tasks (Aka actions such as salute and air guitar)

what do I write to deny specific permissions? I have tried doing “deny”

also how can I only allow staff to noclip

To deny specific permissions in the permissions file you type “denied”

Ok thank you, and how can I make it so only staff can noclip?

no you # it out it says it right inside the instructions lol

Thanks for the update. i took your suggestion and re worked my whole perms file using your new one. so i could use correct group adherence. i set it up and i have 4 levels train moderator admin and skrub who is me and i have access to some stuff others done for dev stuff so i gave the training rank for admin named train the ability to temp ban and access to the player menu. but when i give myself that rank or the moderator rank after it. it does not give me access to that. im not sure whats going on here?

not sure if im missing somthing. had this working perfect before. any help would be appriciated

how do I add addon cars to the addon car tab in the trainer?

No.

Check docs.vespura.com/vmenu/permissions-ref

You just need to add a # in front of the line. Setting it to “deny” (not “denied”) will permanently disable it even if a higher rank allows it anyway.

:raised_hands:t2::clap:t2: At least someone reads documentation :smiley:

Allow staff members the noclip permission (see docs).
And remove it from builtin.everyone

Yes you are indeed doing it wrong.

add_principal only takes 2 arguments (child, parent)
So you’ll have to add multiple lines, for example something like this:

add_principal group1 group2
add_principal group2 group3

Add them in the addons.json file.

okay i see the issue than thanks for the quick response now if i add
add_principal group1 group2
add_principal group3 group4

will it allow everything in group1 at the top left to take everything from group4 in the bottum right? or only inherit group number 2’s permissions

on my server, sun lights and other lights close-open all times.

I dont have any other timesync plugin.

Can you help me? @Vespura

Group1 gets group2 permissions
Group3 gets group4 permissions

That’s all they get.

If you also added one like this

add_principal group2 group4

In that case:
Group1 gets group2
Group1 gets group4
Group2 gets group4
Group3 gets group4

All lights open-close all the time? What?!
Got a video of whatever you’re talking about because I have no clue what you mean.