vMenu

Hi there! Is there a way to set a default voice distance server-wide? I read thru the documentation but I haven’t seen anything on it.

Can you send me your addon.json so i can compare it to mine?.

Vespura I fixed it, i missed the { at the very end

You broke the file by removing the weapons and peds part.
use the default addons.json from the download, and copy the vehicle names in again.

Nope, not possible. It’s user preference and saved on the client’s computer. can’t be forced by the server owner.

thank you so much this helped me alot

So first of all @vespura I just want to thank you for all the hard work you have done in this. its the most complete and well-done server side menu. on my server we try not to use menus but we do use this menu for some minor character customization and animations for players, more importantly, we use a lot of the other tools for people on the admin team and it works perfectly. I am very much looking forward to your new release to include customization of multiplayer models. But I have run into an issue using your menu that I hope you can build some sort of fix into so it does not affect any other servers using it… in your misc menu. a lot of the things cannot be turned off including show and hide hud and minimap for any server trying to run a script like the following Hide Minimap when not in veh you can’t because your option either forces the map to be on or to not be on. it would be nice if there was permission for people to completely disable this feature so it’s not available. thus disabling it. I think what you made it great but I can’t have been the only person trying to make a more immersive hud on my server and also trying to use your menu for admin purposes

the problem with this is that it needs to run every frame in order for me to hide the hud, and if i want to show it again, I need to set it to show at least one frame and not have it be disabled after that (or it’ll glitch out). I’d rather not add a permission to hide the hud/minimap because i feel like everyone should be able to toggle off hud components. Also, things that my menu draws on the screen, should be hidden when the pause menu toggle is set to off. So i’d rather keep this option in. But i’ll see if i can make it only “force” off, and toggle on once, allowing other resources to disable it even if the player has it enabled via vMenu.

yea i feel you. whatever way you can work it in. i dont mind if some people want it on but for role play and immersion its nice to have it hide unless your in a car and need it. thanks man!

vMenu-added-feature-small-update.zip (456.3 KB)
This is only a very small change, and therefor only the files that contain changes have been added to that zip file, it will not have all required files for a fresh install.

This tiny update allows you to give players permission to spawn saved vehicles, without having to give them permission to spawn any vehicle from the Vehicle Spawner menu.

IOW: If you don’t give players permission to the Vehicle Spawner menu, then you can still give them access to their saved vehicles by simply allowing the categories you want. Players will not be able to view the VehicleSpawner menu, but they can still use the saved vehicles menu.

For example: give players vMenu.VehicleSpawner.OffRoad and they’ll be able to spawn Saved OffRoad vehicles through the “Saved Vehicles” menu.

Another change in this update is that all cars that you do not have permission for, will now be disabled inside the Saved Vehicles menu. Allowing you to easily spot the vehicles you can and can’t spawn.

To install this update: just replace the files from the zip file with your current ones note you need an already working installation of vMenu if you want to use this version because it only replaces a few files!

So I am having a weird issue that I can’t seem to trace. When I installed the resource as is from the download it doesn’t open using M or any other key and it glitches out the sky in my server. It makes it look like there is a slow strobe light across the sky. Any ideas or have you heard or seen this issue before?

Any errors? Also the sky flickering is caused by another weather/time resource or a client (graphics) mod

Any idea why voice chat would be working fine for a while then sometimes is just stops completely for some people? One fix i found was resetting gta voice settings, but that doesnt always work.

No idea…

Okie just wondering if you heard of any bugs of that nature :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone is stuck in godmode a really need to fix this do you have a solution ?
I have godmode disabled in the menu for everyone btw

Not related to vMenu. If you don’t give them permissions, then nobody will be in godmode by vMenu.
Your probably confusing godmode with pvp. vMenu does not have pvp features. You’ll need to manually enable pvp yourself.

how can i enable pvp?

I keep trying your method of adding groups but its just not working for some reason
can you help please

Using a resource like vBasic for example.

Can’t help you if you don’t share your permissions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQemmIpKhnw I have a problem with graphics and and all players have it not only me. I don’t have graphic mod