vMenu

Is it possible to make more groups beside Admin and Moderator?

Where do I change the key that opens the menu?

once again i just rtfm and figured out the issue

1 Like

Recompile it with visual studio.

Yes, you can have infinite groups and name them whatever you want.

can u try to tell me how?

Either download the new example from here (it’s explained in comments in the new permissions.cfg):

Or check the link in the post below:

so I generated the permissions now do I put them in the permissions lua after the currents ones?

the permissions lua? what?

Place it inside the permissions.cfg file in the same folder where your server.cfg file is located.

How do i add admin to the Menu?

It’s called a wiki…

Like mentioned on the GitHub issue you created, contact doj as the devs said that they have modified vMenu which seems to be the cause of the performance loss.

How Do You Open It I Press M And I Doesnt Work

im having issues with a few permissions that are causing me to not be able to push this menu yet… the first one is the permban feature. I currently have it set so ONLY my mods can tempban, And tried setting it for ONLY admins to perm ban by adding this line

add_ace group.admin “vMenu.OnlinePlayers.PermBan” allow

And its allowing permban server wide even for peds. nulling the line stops everyone from permbanning…

second “issue” im having. Is it possible to restrict car spawn like you can with weapons?

Not exactly like the weapon permissions, but you can restrict vehicles per vehicle class.

There would be too many vehicles to add permissions support, and addon vehicles wouldn’t be possible at all.

Can you upload your full permissions.cfg to hastebin and share the link?

Thank you for your reply, I ended up fixing the ban issue, I must have something spelled wrong. Idk. I scrolled up a bit to a sample permissions you posted and copied the section for bans. and it worked fine…

i did find a “bug” tho. I know the menu works cross server, As thats an intended option. Is there a way for me to turn that off? people have there menus saved from other servers that also use your menu. I would like to limit this.

No there’s no way to turn this off. It was done for a reason: to allow users to have a better experience and keep their saved work from other servers (just like a client side mod).

i knew it was an intended option. Just was not aware if it could be turned off due to the fact that some servers may allow supercars, And we do not here for RP reasons. I guess i can just do alittle more work on my end and make sure to change any spawn names of cars i dont want players having

It hasn’t happened to me yet but I have a few people in my community that are saying that activating torque boost no longer does anything. I am not sure if I am the only one having this issue, also I am using the most recent version of vMenu

Some people have mentioned this yes, but for me it works fine and besides: nothing regarding torque or engine multipliers has changed ever since it was implemented. Some reported it to be a conflict between some other resource and vMenu. Not sure which one though.

If you are using another trainer that has these options it is most likely that… i had a few of my mods complaining that godmode and invis does not work in vMenu, When i know for a fact it does… did a little testing and found it it was because they ALSO had those options turned on in mellotrainer, And turning them on in vMenu i guess nulled the option and caused it not to work