vMenu

I have installed it properly, and I can only nolcip using F2, however I can not open the trainer using F1

The default key is ‘M’, not F1.

How do i disable the death messages? How would I go about setting a default proximity? One last question, any possibility for a keep clean script? Dirt on my cars drives me nuts.

Also, how can i set a default proximity?

It’s in the misc settings in the menu itself.

You can’t as a server owner.

I suppose i mean by default, not something i change everytime I get in.

For the death messages, if there’s no permission for it, then there’s no way to disable this for players. There’s also no way to change this to a “default” value, because that’s all user preference.

For some reason we are having latency issues with them… I am trying to trouble shoot it, however it appears it only occurs when vMenu is in the server. We have tried using Mellotrainer and it acts fine. Thats why i was going to see if I could disable them.

Also on the Keep Clean for cars, is that even possible? I haven’t found anything about it but I’ve been testing a looped cleaning script and got nowhere.

Cleaning should be easy.

As for the lag with death messages, will look into it.

Okay, I just have some cars with terrible dirt pickup and would love to have that added into the menu if you thought that would be something useful. I appreciate the help my man!

Will add this if it doesn’t add too much lag.

So I’m trying to add permissions for cars in the menu. I want to have separate menus for Police, Fire, Ambulance, Highways Officer etc. How would I go about making permissions for this and adding specific cars to certain parts of the menu?

For addon cars? You can’t. There’s no way to add dynamic permissions in the current setup. Neither can you create custom menus. It’s also impossible to add custom (sub)menus to the vehicle addons list.

You gotta admit though, that would be freakin’ cool. :joy:

how do I add players to the admin and moderators groups in the menu?

nvm found it thanks anyway

Would be nice, but it’s not possible to create permission enums dynamically and dynamically check for them at runtime. You’d have to recompile the resource each time. At least, not an easy way afaik.

Am I able to edit the current categories already on there and change the cars under each category?

Not unless you edit the source code and rebuild it yourself

How can I use source codes? so How can I change source code to .dll files