vMenu

This is really annoying when I use the coordinates and I put it into somewhere where there is dots on the ground they float in the air and the last vmenu put them on the ground is there anyway to fix that?

vMenu v1.1.5

Quick update to fix a ciritical bug that caused the game to crash whenever you enabled unlimited ammo, and equipped an MK2 weapon (only an issue in vMenu v1.1.4). Please update asap if you were using v1.1.4.

This update also contains some changes to the update checking system, allowing me to figure out which servers are using an older version of vMenu. This will help me with making updates even better in the future. Don’t worry, none of your server data will be stored, only a randomly generated id with the current version number will be used, nothing else is being logged. This requires you to set add_ace resource.vMenu command.sets allow in your server.cfg (BEFORE start vMenu!) which is included in the permissions.cfg file.

Download

what?

nvm it was me……………………….

Hey @Vespura, I got this error after restarting my server. I was wondering if it looked familiar to you? I can’t figure it out…

[vMenu] Error info: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: a. Path ‘changes’, line 1, position 73.

hey i installed your menu i have it installed perfectly it works but how do i install addon cars ? :smiley:

edit: i just added the model name in the addon file where it said addonvehiclename1 and it works but now in the menu its called s15rb and i would like to have it say like nissan silvia s15 rocket bunny :slight_smile:

how would i go about manually doing that? or do you think there would be a way to put into a section in the menu to add people. either as moderator or admin or whatever groups you have made. to and from instantly in game? i just dont want to have to restart the server to give and take admin rights? you know it just in convinces all the players

Update to v1.1.5, should be fixed.

Please search this topic for “AddTextEntry” and you will find instructions.

I know it is, but that’s just the way aces work. Can’t do anything about it.

Like I said, execute the commands yourself in the server console. Look at my tutorial for aces on the forums.

2 Likes

If anyone is having trouble setting up permissions, try this.

@Vespura can the button that this menu opens with be changed??

nvm read the config on Github, thanks for your work

How would I go about finding the keyboard key numbers?

For example, the default key is “M” and I know that the value is “244”, but how do I find the values of other keys so that it may be changed?

I’m specifically trying to get it changed to “L” if you wanted to know.

Thanks!!

This is the keymap I find in a lot of resources:

["ESC"] = 322, ["F1"] = 288, ["F2"] = 289, ["F3"] = 170, ["F5"] = 166, ["F6"] = 167, ["F7"] = 168, ["F8"] = 169, ["F9"] = 56, ["F10"] = 57,
	["~"] = 243, ["1"] = 157, ["2"] = 158, ["3"] = 160, ["4"] = 164, ["5"] = 165, ["6"] = 159, ["7"] = 161, ["8"] = 162, ["9"] = 163, ["-"] = 84, ["="] = 83, ["BACKSPACE"] = 177,
	["TAB"] = 37, ["Q"] = 44, ["W"] = 32, ["E"] = 38, ["R"] = 45, ["T"] = 245, ["Y"] = 246, ["U"] = 303, ["P"] = 199, ["["] = 39, ["]"] = 40, ["ENTER"] = 18,
	["CAPS"] = 137, ["A"] = 34, ["S"] = 8, ["D"] = 9, ["F"] = 23, ["G"] = 47, ["H"] = 74, ["K"] = 311, ["L"] = 182,
	["LEFTSHIFT"] = 21, ["Z"] = 20, ["X"] = 73, ["C"] = 26, ["V"] = 0, ["B"] = 29, ["N"] = 249, ["M"] = 244, [","] = 82, ["."] = 81,
	["LEFTCTRL"] = 36, ["LEFTALT"] = 19, ["SPACE"] = 22, ["RIGHTCTRL"] = 70,
	["HOME"] = 213, ["PAGEUP"] = 10, ["PAGEDOWN"] = 11, ["DELETE"] = 178,
	["LEFT"] = 174, ["RIGHT"] = 175, ["TOP"] = 27, ["DOWN"] = 173,
	["NENTER"] = 201, ["N4"] = 108, ["N5"] = 60, ["N6"] = 107, ["N+"] = 96, ["N-"] = 97, ["N7"] = 117, ["N8"] = 61, ["N9"] = 118

It looks to me that you want 182.

Ah thank you so much man!

I appreciate it greatly.

I didn’t even realize the keymap. I’m that stupid.

Wait just to make sure I am doing this right, you change the keybind in the README correct?

No, this line in the readme explains it:

Optional: if you want to change the key binding for the menu, simply add this line to your server.cfg file (doesn’t matter where you place this line) and replace the 244 with any valid control id from this list. You can also change the control for the NoClip menu (second line below).

So, somewhere in your server.cfg, you would place this if you were looking to change the keymap:

set vMenuToggleMenuKey 182

And that will change the keymap ingame.

which is a shame, because it’s terrible in many ways…

just use

Apparently you didn’t read the ‘readme’

https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vMenu/wiki/Configuration :eyes:

You’re right, I didn’t.

BUT IF YOU DON’T KNOW, NOW U KNOW… - biggie

Is there something i could contact you at like discord because we are having problems with the menu

Click on my profile page, should have a website there and there you can find my discord.