vMenu

that’s very odd. However, i’ll pm you a file that should provide a notification when the kick/ban has failed for whatever reason, try that one and see if that notification shows up.

Thank you. Will test that out when I’m home.

1 Like

Is there anything I can provide that may bring a solution?

This would help, though it probably doesn’t get you a solution anytime soon if at all.

Resource loading for vMenu failed:
Could not open resource metadata file /home/zap352703/g33639/gta5-fivem/server-data/resources//vMenu/__resource.lua.

what needs to be in that as its not in your instructions? and there is no resource.lua in the download

Yes there is a file there. If not, then you haven’t downloaded the correct files. Download the latest release from the link in the original post.
(https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vMenu/releases)

I just looked at the git and I don’t see it there either

Then you’re looking at the wrong place. https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vMenu/releases Download v1.1.3 (NOT the source files, but the actual release zip file)

I absolutely love this! No dependencies, no databases, it just works!

I do have a question though, regarding the “Flash High-beams on Honk” feature, is it possible for that option to be saved? Some of my friends were annoyed because they have to disable it every time they enter the server, even after saving preferences it doesn’t seem to stick.

Also, when you spawn a vehicle by name, would it be possible for it to be blank instead of starting up with Adder already entered?

These are just minor requests, I already think this is my favorite script ever made!

1 Like

if you’re using v1.1.3 then it should save… unless i fixed that after v1.1.3 was released…

im going to change that to remember your last spawned vehicle’s name instead, the ‘Adder’ was never meant to stay but i never got around to changing it

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for the quick reply.

By the way I LOVE how you threw in scenarios too. :slight_smile:

Do we currently have a way of customizing MP player skin beards? I haven’t seen many trainers do this and am not sure why… Just wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing the option…

Nope. It’s a wip.

Because it’s not easy. It may be easy to set it for a player, but you can’t really retrieve it once you set it on a ped. So saving a ped is nearly impossible without somehow keeping track of ped model and the customizations you have done through the same resource.

Ah gotcha. That makes some sense. Also explains that exact experience I had with the one trainer I found that customized the beard… It never saved correctly…

Thanks so much for that info!

I guess one other question/suggestion… Would it be outside of your scope for this project to categorize the add on vehicles? Its the one thing this menu doesn’t do that the addonvehiclemenu does.

I would love to be able to navigate directly to the emergency category for vehicles and just see the LEO stuff.

I love how responsive this menu is… Dropping mello trainer and coming your way soon!

2 Likes

For the life of me i cannot figure out how to adjust weapons permissions. I tried just about everything I could think of before posting here. I cannot turn off get all weapons or individual weapons. Is this possible? I want to disable explosives and launchers.

Are you using the latest version of vMenu?

I’m having trouble figuring out a way to set all voice chat to 20m without players being able to change it in their vMenu. Any pointers?

I’m Dying here trying to understand the god dam permissions lmao…
Can u just tell me how to set it so only admins can iopen the menu

Is there a way I can make it so everyone can open it, I just want it to only be available for Mods and Admins on my server. I have disabled everything for bulitin.everyone yet the menu is giving everyone access to use everything in it.

You can’t do that with vMenu.

Sure: you can’t. Players will always be allowed to open misc settings and about.

Read above, players will always be allowed to access the misc settings and the about menu. If you removed permissions and followed the wiki, and your players are able to access something other than misc settings or the about menu, then let me know because you’ve made an error with the permissions setup.