vMenu

I might add one permission that would be required to open the menu in the first place, but I’ll have to think about how to implement that exactly, without ruining everyone’s current setup.

I have an idea for you, why not add a feature which allows for custom menu options?

It would be nice to make your own options for the trainer and stuff.

Also, could you please add the new mk2 weapons such as the special carbine mk2 when you have the time?

SUGGESTION

so that u dont have to see the spawn name in so we can add the name to whatever we want :slight_smile:

That’s not possible with the current NativeUI setup.

They are already available?

If you read what has been posted in the topic comments then you would’ve seen things about AddTextEntry use that to add custom displaynames for addon vehicles.

1 Like

When the vehicle headlights are on, and you press “E” it flashes the headlights off.

That’s because you have the “flash headlights on honk” option enabled. You’ll have to disable that in the Misc Settings menu.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m an idiot. Thank you.

Does this trainer have a way to enable player blips?

Also ive checked again and the special carbine mk2 is not there im afraid

Found a way to get rid of the freemode peds blue shirt. Press enter on shirt overlay then change it once. It should fix it.

No it does not currently.

???

Is that not the one you want?

that’s not really a fix for any “problem”? because that’s intended behavior (pressing enter will change clothing color/texture variations)

1 Like

Im talking about the guns added in the doomsday update.

hmm, that one is indeed missing, will have to look into that. Any others that are missing? If so, give me a list of missing weapons and I’ll add them in the next update.

1 Like

1 Like

You can add those to the addon weapons so you don’t have to spawn them by name but unfortunately you can’t add attachments that way (at least I couldn’t figure it out)

so… I installed this menu tried for the past one 1/2 hour’s trying to figure this permission thing out I’ve read over it multiple times it doesn’t seem to work. I read everything and I’ve added the # infront of the permission, and I tried removing it also. Nothing works!!

I Have The Same Issue @ProjectSWRP

1 Like

In that case, is there any way to disable that message from showing?

No, there is no way to disable this. As it’s builtin to fivem.

Have you also removed any wildcard permissions? Are you editing & executing the correct file? Are you restarting your server each time?

read above.

if you have done that and it still doesn’t work, then upload your permissions file

1 Like

I’m editing permissions.cfg, and permissions.md I tried both, yes I’ve restarted my server each time, I don’t know what the “wildcard permission” is.

Yes I Have But I Have No Clue What WildCard Permissions Are