vMenu

Have you added yourself to the admin group? If so, try restarting the server. If you still don’t get permissions go into vMenu’s resource.lua and set client logging and server logging to true and then restart server.

because you need to set up permissions…

I can’t seem to figure out why the kill feed is extremely delayed in my server, when I switch to mello trainer, I don’t have that issue anymore.

For some reason perma ban and kick works but temp ban doesnt. Every time it doesnt work I have to restart the resource and it bans like 2 people then breaks again. Any ideas?

Enable client and server debug logging then share both the client and server log as soon as the issue occurs.

Small permissions update:

You can now use group inheritance again, it was fixed here: Principal Inheritance Not Working Note you will need to use a recent server build for this to work. If you want an example on how to use group inheritance, download the new example permissions.cfg here, it also includes improved comments and info for each section.

permissions.cfg (17.8 KB)

hey man do you know how to make it so admins can ban and kick people not the whole server. having hard time trying to figure out can you help me please

Is there a way to change the hotkey?

Yes there is! It’s called a wiki

1 Like

The wiki says you want:

vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Kick
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.TempBan
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.PermBan
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unban

Or you could look a few posts above yours for the answer being handed to you if you’re unable to follow simple instructions in the original post.

thank you man i appreciate it

one more question where exactly do i put vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Kick
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.TempBan
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.PermBan
vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unban in the permissions file if you can send me link for wiki maybe

From the First post in the topic:

Also, check out this permissions generator that Vespura linked to a little bit ago in the topic.

thanks man for the help

I have installed it properly, and I can only nolcip using F2, however I can not open the trainer using F1

The default key is ‘M’, not F1.

How do i disable the death messages? How would I go about setting a default proximity? One last question, any possibility for a keep clean script? Dirt on my cars drives me nuts.

Also, how can i set a default proximity?

It’s in the misc settings in the menu itself.

You can’t as a server owner.