vMenu

I don’t have a lower end PC lol, but I’m on a laptop. Would that make a difference?

Yes that does matter. I also have a high end laptop myself (as well as my regular pc) and I do get the warnings on my laptop, but not on my main PC

Hi Vespura,

thanks you so much for your new resource, i think you are the best developper on the community of FiveM :wink:

I would like disable the menu for lambda player but i not saw this set, this is possible ?

Also, i would like to disable the menu “Misc Settings” but the set “add_ace group.admin “vMenu.MiscSettings.Menu” allow” do not exist, i m right ?

Thanks for your help.

Cordially Mat.

what? you mean how do you disable lambda menu? disable scripthook on your server.

This permission was removed, because the misc settings menu was never supposed to be restricted in the first place. Players should always be allowed to save their preferences (hence, they should be allowed to access the misc settings menu). All other settings in the misc settings menu that do NOT have permission nodes, are all fair features that anyone should be able to use. It does not affect gameplay or give an advantage whatsoever.

All options in-game that can give someone an advantage or are used to “cheat”, are fully configurable using permissions.

No i mean disable your menu for all players except the group admin

In that case, use permissions.
The wiki explains exactly how you can use permissions, or take a look at this tutorial: Basic Aces & Principals overview/guide

i m sorry Vespura but i not saw how to disable ALL the menu or the key for all players except the group admin.

You see all the builtin.everyone permission nodes in your permissions.cfg file? Remove all those.
Then, if you want your admins to have all permissions, simply give your admin group all permissions like this:

add_ace group.admin "vMenu.Everything" allow

This does not include the vMenu.DontBanMe or vMenu.DontKickMe permissions.

this is my cfg, with that, lambda player will get the menu with sub menu “Misc settings” and your credit.

I would like disable it, otherwise i will disable the key in LUA :confused:

thanks

######## Add players to groups ########
# Admin group players:
#add_principal identifier.steam:xxxxx

# Online Players
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Menu" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Teleport" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Waypoint" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Spectate" allow

# moderators can only ban for max 1 month.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.TempBan" allow

# allow permanent bans for admins only.
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.PermBan" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unban" allow

# Vehicle Spawner
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.Menu" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.VehicleSpawner.SpawnByName" allow

# Player Appearance
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.Menu" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.PlayerAppearance.All" allow

# Misc Settings
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.MiscSettings.ClearArea" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.MiscSettings.TeleportToWp" allow
add_ace group.admin "vMenu.MiscSettings.ShowCoordinates" allow

There is currently no way to completely disable the menu for everyone. There will always be the about menu and misc settings menu that will display some basic things.

ok as i think.

Do you will add this feature ?

thanks

I might add one permission that would be required to open the menu in the first place, but I’ll have to think about how to implement that exactly, without ruining everyone’s current setup.

I have an idea for you, why not add a feature which allows for custom menu options?

It would be nice to make your own options for the trainer and stuff.

Also, could you please add the new mk2 weapons such as the special carbine mk2 when you have the time?

SUGGESTION

so that u dont have to see the spawn name in so we can add the name to whatever we want :slight_smile:

That’s not possible with the current NativeUI setup.

They are already available?

If you read what has been posted in the topic comments then you would’ve seen things about AddTextEntry use that to add custom displaynames for addon vehicles.

1 Like

When the vehicle headlights are on, and you press “E” it flashes the headlights off.

That’s because you have the “flash headlights on honk” option enabled. You’ll have to disable that in the Misc Settings menu.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m an idiot. Thank you.

Does this trainer have a way to enable player blips?

Also ive checked again and the special carbine mk2 is not there im afraid

Found a way to get rid of the freemode peds blue shirt. Press enter on shirt overlay then change it once. It should fix it.