vMenu

It’s on the github page… You already took previous dev builds and used them when they contained bugs, don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to do that again?

1 Like

the last updated one was 6 days ago.

Update! vMenu v1.1.2

NOTE: This will be the last update for a few weeks as I won’t have time to work on this for a while. Updates will continue as soon as I’ve got time again.

new:

• added an indicator in the weather options menu to show what the current weather type is.
  • added walking style options for the multiplayer male/female ped in the player appearance menu.
  • added an unban menu. requires the vMenu.OnlinePlayers.Unban permission. The menu can be accessed from the Main Menu.
  • added an option to log all ban/unban actions of staff-members to a file. to enable this, add set vMenuLogBanActions true to your server.cfg file (somewhere above start vMenu).
  • [dev] added events that get triggered on the server side when a player was successfully kicked, banned or unbanned (only useful for resource developers).

changed:

• removed src folder from auto-generated download.
  • fixed index out of range exception when pressing “enter” in an empty submenu.
  • fixed typo making the “no bike helmet” option save correctly now when pressing “save preferences”.
  • fixed a mistake in the default permissions.cfg file that prevented the DontBanMe permission from working (if you customized/changed it, then it would’ve worked just fine)
  • fixed and cleaned up some random minor things, and changed license because of too many idiots abusing the old license.

Download here

3 Likes

Where can i edit the default prox for voice chat.

Do we not need this folder anymore? Or we can just use the old one?

You never needed the folder anyway. Thought it’d be useful for devs but it only caused a shit ton of confusion for a lot of people. Just remove it if you still have the old one :wink:

2 Likes

You can’t. And like I said. I don’t support editing vMenu so you’ll have to read the comments in the code yourself if you want to change stuff. But like I said a million times, changing user defaults won’t matter because players already saved their preferences anyway.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the detailed response.

Only last question I had was do you think you could implement a way to get Vehicle God Mode to work on those wedge vehicles? I know other menus in the past (i.e “Menyoo”) were able to get around this. It’s not really a big issue I was mostly curious if it was still possible to do this.

I do see what you mean btw with display names and spawn names for add-on vehicles. At least that’s an easy fix.

Again, really appreciate your work on vMenu!

Yes it’d be easy to add a “special godmode” checkbox, not sure when it’ll be added though.

1 Like

why not just disable voice chat from this menu and use an external resource like vVoice?

Ahhh I’ve been wondering why the last 2 releases didn’t have the folder. Thank you sir!

1 Like

Is there’s a feature to turn on player blips and Male tags? I would like to add it for my admins to toggle on and off to moderate users.

he was saying he wouldnt be adding it himself, so iv been trying to add it myself before i even push it to my public server.

1 Like

Not at the moment. Your best bet is use an external resource to handle that.

I know I was just suggesting another idea how you can handle that without having to re-write the menu itself. I don’t know much about NativeUI and newton.js so I can’t customize this menu the way I like. But really at the moment it has almost everything I want. Just need to be able to restrict bulletproof tires and may be binding key to teleport to waypoint.

I might add it in the future, however it won’t be compatible with my other resource (“NoPlayerBlips”) and it will not disable blips created by client side mods or other resources, so even though it may have an on/off toggle, there will be no support for “forcing” them disabled from client side mods, and my “NoPlayerBlips” resource will not be rewritten to be compatible and “ignore” vMenu’s system.

That’s not going to happen sadly, as that would require specific permissions, per vehicle, per vehicle mod, which in the current setup is nearly impossible.

That’s kind of useless, as having to bind another key to such a simple task (of opening the menu, scrolling down, and pressing enter once) it seems a wasted keybind. and you’re probably going to press it “accidentally” 9/10 times anyway.

1 Like

hey so I downloaded the menu and had the same problem someone else was having where the only option that shows up is the about option I’m about to try the method that you suggested to said person but is there a way to fix this in the future so some of us don’t have to put it into the server.cfg

Need help been trying disable some of menu options like god mode and when i do Denied in cfg and restart still showing?

i get Access type needs to be ‘allow’ or ‘deny’.Started resource mapmanager

i just #add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.God” allow
added a #

well good for you but i need it for alot more

wym…

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Menu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.God" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Invisible" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.FastRun" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.FastSwim" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Superjump" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.NoRagdoll" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.NeverWanted" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.SetWanted" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Ignored" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Functions" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Freeze" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Scenarios" allow

here is mine make sure ur ALL aka (add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.All” allow) has a # behind it so it doesnt allow all…