vMenu

That has got it, perfect thanks for that. Any response to my other question about having features like “Everyone ignores you” on by default when users join?

that will be in the source itself to have it auto load.

Ah, ok so nothing I can change in the cfg to effect that. Is that a feature in the works do you know? Or is it just supposed to be like that in design?

ill look into the source cause im curious myself for my server.

All “default options” are user preference. Users an toggle options on/off, then go to Misc Settings and hit “Save Preference” and it will be saved for the next time they join. There’s no way to override this to be “on” from the server, you can only force it to be “off” by not giving permissions.

There’s something that needs voting, because it will impact your saved peds on servers using older versions if I decide to make this change.

Basically: mp character customization options has been requested a lot. However, to implement this I will need to switch to a new system of saving peds and their customization. It is possible, however doing this will make your saved peds incompatible on servers that are using an older version of vMenu. Your existing saves will not be deleted, but they will be converted to support the new format once you spawn them for the first time if this update is pushed, after that you will not be able to use your saved peds on outdated servers.

So:

• Add MP character customization support, but lose backwards compatibility of saved peds on servers using an older version of vMenu
  • Don’t add MP character customization support and keep my saved characters compatible on all servers.

0 voters

Note: this is vote is just so I can get a feeling of what the majority of people want. Whatever the outcome is, it does not mean this feature is guaranteed to either make it in or be scrapped.

1 Like

With the permanent ban feature of v1.1.1 is there a way to unban people? I also have easy_admin installed but I rather not have to go through MySQL.

Not atm, will be a new submenu in the future. Still debating how that should be implemented exactly to avoid 900 items long ban lists for servers with a lot of banned players.

what
EasyAdmin uses the banlist.json file in the EasyAdmin directory, MySQL is used nowhere?

I meant es_admin. XD

best server side menu recomend it at 100% a lot of options to keep control on what people can and cant not do like for example cheating and like a say lot of options

Just been messing around with the latest version again and was wondering if it’d be possible to have the set waypoint feature move with a player as currently it locks onto there location when you clicked button rather than moving with the targeted player?

Setting waypoints is only set once. Might add a blip route function in the future.

how can i make the menu open on the “F1” command and not “M” ?!?!/

Read the wiki, it’s explained there.

there is a way to unban people however not through the menu itself.

“Not atm, will be a new submenu in the future. Still debating how that should be implemented exactly to avoid 900 items long ban lists for servers with a lot of banned players.” What About making a Admin Menu, That Has the time and weather options and or whatever else u need to add then have Unban Player - Requires a Admin, and have that read the bans.json file, but not like Easy Admin Where you cant read who your unbanning.
@Vespura

Already made a unban menu in the development branch. Will be merged to production if there’s some more new content to be pushed.

2 Likes

im just gonna pull it from dev branch into the released version im using. if thats okay with you/

I don’t mind what you do with it, just note that development branch will probably have bugs. And as long as you keep it on “your server” and don’t re-release it you’re all fine.

1 Like

appreciate it, and of course it will stay on my server :slight_smile: could u message me a link to dev branch i cant find an updated version.