vMenu

Small bug that i get and other admin got on the server was flickering, similar to how when a addon car has a weird texture, but its the whole world. not sure why could be conflict with something else but it stoped when i removed it so idk ill have to do some testing later

Do you have a weather/time sync script? if so, remove that or disable vMenu’s weather and time sync options.

1 Like

Don’t think so but im not the only one that’s been working on the server so ill have to check to make sure.

Hello I have installed your menu on my server. Followed all the steps correctly so the menu is in my game. But the only part of the menu I can access is “about vMenu”

Any idea on why this is?

You probably aren’t executing the permissions.cfg file or you edited the permissions.cfg file and accidentally broke the file or something.

Did you place the permissions.cfg in the same folder as your server.cfg file? And did you add exec permissions.cfg to the top of your server.cfg file?

1 Like

so close to adding temp ban to it lol everytime i click on temp ban it just goes back to online players menu :frowning:

There will be a ban feature in the near future. Not quite sure yet what kind of ban system it’ll be though.

1 Like

Do you have a discord server I could contact you on for menu-related issues, etc?

1 Like

Yes it’s on my profile page.

1 Like

Vespura amazing work man really. good job

when you go near other players your menu starts to float around the screen or dissapear

In that case you have another resource that modifies the draw origin and does a very poor job. That’s not something I can fix myself.

1 Like

How to make menu for admins only ?

Just only add permissions to the admin group. And don’t add anything to builtin.everyone.

1 Like

I’m running to a weird issue and I can’t find anyone with this similar issue. I added the menu per instructions and it works fine in game but for some reason nobody can punch/shoot each other. It somehow makes it seem like everyone is in passive mode or marked everyone as friendly?

You probably disabled scripthook after installing this, scripthook enables pvp. vMenu does not touch pvp at all. You should get a pvp resource to enable friendly fire, aka pvp.

1 Like

Yeah I have script hook disabled. But before adding the menu i was able to pvp still without scripthook. I’ll look into adding a pvp script. Thank for that info though.

PS: Also i forgot to mention the other issue. For some reason sometime the main menu show up on the left side of the screen instead of the right side. How can I fix this? Thank again.

This is a rare bug that occurs at resolutions >1080p and < 4k. It’s supposed to work, but for some reason it only works for some players, not for others (even though they may be using the same resolution). It’s extremely random so I kinda gave up on trying to fix it because whatever I try, it always seems to work for certain people, but not for all.

2 Likes

so it just completely random. I’m running the game at 1080p fullscreen and getting this issue. What are some way to fix it?

Also, I really want to thank you for this awesome menu. I’ve been picking my hairs on how to set up custom permissions on mellotrainer but this menu has it all built in with very easy set up. I’m new to LUA and fivem scripting and it has not been very easy even with background in C++.

One more question. Is there a way to also add custom permissions to the addon vehicles? Say I want certain vehicles to only be accessible by admins/moderator on that addon vehicles list.