vMenu

Read the read me!!!

1 Like

Yes, I downloaded from GitHub, and its happaning with all versions. Im on Win10 x64

What server artifacts version are you using? (Go to [serverip]:[port]/info.json in a browser and paste that here please)

{“enhancedHostSupport”:true,“resources”:[“hardcap”,“spawnmanager”,"_cfx_internal",“fivem”,“fivem-map-hipster”,“mellotrainer”,“sessionmanager”,“vMenu”,“scoreboard”,“playernames”,“mapmanager”,“chat”,“■■■■■■■”,“acl2”,“TrainS”],“server”:“FXServer-master SERVER v1.2.11 win32”,“vars”:{“sv_enhancedHostSupport”:“true”,“sv_lan”:“false”,“sv_maxClients”:“30”,“sv_scriptHookAllowed”:“true”},“version”:230495298}

Looks like you’re using a very old version? Try updating your server to version 507

edit: this version: https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_server_windows/master/507-1006eacd1951849fd9c9e25a3b813132389d794b/

Oh, i downloaded oldest version… because sorting is Z-A. Now it’s working, thanks for help.

1 Like

why that set vMenuDisableDynamicWeather “true” does not open to use other weather script

what?

do have a suggesstion, for staff - Overhead Player Names (Toggleable),

trying to implement it myself.

Probably won’t be added as there’s the default playernames resource for that. Just implement permissions into that resource (if it isn’t there already) and use that one. Would be useless and probably only cause conflicts when trying to use both.

do u have a link to it? and the main reason why i suggested it is cause most of the resources arnt toggleable.

It’s already on your server. At least, it should be if you kept all stock cfx-server-data resources.
Just enable it with start playernames.

ill look in my server files and see if i can find them then just add a permissions system, and toggle key to it

Is there currently a feature to hide features from users and also turn features on or off by default for all users?

permissions hides features

How would I say hide this line: add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.SetWanted" denied

add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.SetWanted” allow
before ^

#add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.SetWanted” allow

after^

Yes, I thought that might be the case. And thanks for your assistance however that is just not working for some reason I comment the code out as you say and it is still visible within the menu.

check and see if
add_ace builtin.everyone “vMenu.PlayerOptions.All” allow

isnt Nulled

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Menu" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.All" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.God" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Invisible" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.FastRun" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.FastSwim" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Superjump" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.NoRagdoll" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.NeverWanted" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.SetWanted" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Ignored" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Functions" allow
#add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Freeze" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.PlayerOptions.Scenarios" allow

Ah, didn’t see that I was just looking for the one at the top.https://gyazo.com/cb6e61e8c8fadb08b9a8f13a3b54beb4