vMenu

Please PM me your server.cfg, permissions.cfg and type se_debug 1 in the server console after starting it. Then join your server and wait until you spawn, and copy everything from the server console output and add that to the pm that way I can check if your permisssions are setup correctly and are being executed correctly.

1 Like

This is a little weird to explain, but I’ll do my best. Might upload a video if you need me to.

Some of my members noticed that when they spawn in two cars, in this case they spawned in a CVPI and a Charger, they started messing with the extras of those vehicles and using vMenu, whenever they changed an extra on the Charger, for arguments sake lets say “Extra 1”, it also added “Extra 1” on the CVPI. This continually happened even after I restarted the server. After they did this, they tried to spawn in a saved car using vMenu and it spawned in multiples of that car and caused a huge explosion.

Don’t know if any of my other mods would cause this to happen, but I haven’t had the time to isolate vMenu and see if it does it with no other mods installed.

1 Like

The duplicate spawning of saved cars is a known issue and can be prevented if you turn on “replace previous”. Not sure what causes it yet.

The extras toggling on multiple cars should be impossible as it only toggles it on the current vehicle. though the extras on/off toggle are a bit glitchy overall. Will check this out.

1 Like

This is all it shows https://i.gyazo.com/4acf54d605e6e9d1e12545506621cb63.png

Then you’re not executing the permissions.cfg file. Or you made a mistake in the permissions.cfg file

1 Like

Vespura, is there a way for me to disable just the Overcast and Thunder weather options when dynamic weather is enabled?

Currently I have a visuals pack that looks amazing but it has an issue where the police lights go dim and turn white color when Overcast and Thunder are set as the current weather. I know that this issue is due to the visual pack I have as I tried multiple weather scripts and they all do it. I am currently waiting for a response from the person that made the visuals script but just didn’t know if there is a workaround with the dynamic weather of this script for the time being. I know I can turn dynamic weather off and keep it to one style of weather but I like the changing weather just want to remove Thunder and Overcast from possible options in for dynamic weather to change to. Let me know if this is possible without editing too much. If not, then I will just wait for a fix for the other mod as this isn’t your fault by any means.

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s currently not possible to customize the weather system. I’m working on a way to do that right now. Not sure how to implement it exactly just yet, but I’ll think of something.

1 Like

As always, I appreciate the quick response. Looks like I will just deal with the dim/white lights then, just wish someone would find a fix for the visuals mod cause it looks amazing.

With the Blackout setting, is it suppose to take away the vehicle headlights and police lights too or is that an issue with my visuals mod I’m using as well?

1 Like

Blackout removes all light sources in the game. So vehicles are also effected.

I’ve just changed the “chances” for the weather types, new thing will be:

• clear / extra sunny roughly 25-30% chance.
  • rain / thunder 5% chance.
  • All remaining types will have a ~15% chance of being selected in the 1st selection, then depending on the current weather type it’ll either become the selected one, or if that one is already the current weather type then it’ll switch to another one (to prevent 2 cycles of the same type).

New setup:

switch (random) // random = random number from 0-19
{
    case 0:
    case 1:
    case 2:
    case 3:
    case 4:
    case 5:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "EXTRASUNNY" ? "CLEAR" : "EXTRASUNNY");
        break;
    case 6:
    case 7:
    case 8:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "SMOG" ? "FOGGY" : "SMOG");
        break;
    case 9:
    case 10:
    case 11:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "CLOUDS" ? "OVERCAST" : "CLOUDS");
        break;
    case 12:
    case 13:
    case 14:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "CLOUDS" ? "OVERCAST" : "CLOUDS");
        break;
    case 15:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "OVERCAST" ? "THUNDER" : "OVERCAST");
        break;
    case 16:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "CLOUDS" ? "EXTRASUNNY" : "RAIN");
        break;
    case 17:
    case 18:
    case 19:
    default:
        currentWeather = (currentWeather == "FOGGY" ? "SMOG" : "FOGGY");
        break;
}

edit: the next version will also have an option to disable dynamic weather by default.

1 Like

v1.1.0 - New features, changes and some bug fixes.

Added

• 2a1fdde Clear Area option in Misc Settings (requires: vMenu.MiscSettings.ClearArea permission). It will clear the area around you (100 meters) of all damage to the world, objects, props, broken street lights (and similar world-details), vehicles, peds, etc, etc.
  • 72d3fc9 Added a new convar (set vMenuDisableDynamicWeather "true") that when set will disable dynamic weather changes by default when the server starts. It can still be turned on if players have permission to toggle it, but it’ll be disabled by default with this convar set.
  • 706efdf Added the KAMACHO. Apparently this car was missing from the off-road category, but nobody noticed or bothered reporting it, so this has now been fixed.

Changes

• 3a0beb3 Changed the design of the Weapon Options menu. Every weapon is now in their correct Weapon Category. Reducing the 82 items long list in some better organized submenus. Full permissions support will be added soon.
  • c0d8518 Changed the weather system to increase the chance of “good weather” and reduce the chance of “bad weather” (rain/thunder/overcast).
  • 454703a Some internal cleaning up.

Fixes and improvements

• 9de2eea Fixed addon list permission bug for vehicle spawning. This list will now also check for vehicle classes permissions.
  • 65ce0b5 Improved some “spacer items centering” internal functions (used in the new Weapon Options menu and the Vehicle Colors submenu).
  • 087a589 Fixed/improved vehicle and player freezing/unfreezing, allowing for better compatibility with other resources relying on the player to be frozen without external resources trying to unfreeze the entity constantly.
  • d1e5b0f Fixed an issue which allowed certain people who think they’re cool abuse the kick/summon/kill options by injecting code into the game and creating fake events. It’s unlikely this has been used a lot, if at all, so it’s nothing to worry about. Especially because it’s now fixed :slight_smile: .
  • c1e8aa8 Fixed saved vehicles being spawned multiple times when opening/closing the menu a lot and disabling “replace previous vehicle”. Thanks to Deltanic for reporting this some time ago and helping me test/debug this issue.
  • fa28ac9 Also reported by Deltanic, was that sometimes your car would not be deleted/placed on the ground correctly when already in a vehicle and spawning a new one. This is now changed so if you disabled “replace previous vehicle” and you spawn a new car while already being inside one, your old one won’t be deleted and your new car will spawn in front of your old car.

Download here.

4 Likes

Love this menu best menu ever!

1 Like

Thank again for all the awesome work you’re doing with this menu. Looking forward to the weapon permissions update.

1 Like

any luck with the temp ban feature?
also nice work on updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only thing I’d love to see is the weapon attachments being separate from the weapon spawn with a separate permission setting to allow those of us using ESX/VRP to allow attachments on purchased weapons.

sigh
Wishful thinking, I know… :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

On a more realistic note. Any chance of the voice chat settings being done by the admin rather than the user. Getting over 100 members to use the same setting and actually keep it that way is a pain. I prefer to force them. That or the ability to turn it right off and use a separate voice chat script.

1 Like

If you don’t give them permissions to use the voice chat menu, then it’ll be disabled and another resource can take over.

Because voice chat settings are user preference, there won’t be an option to force a specific setting.

1 Like

Yeah, but when a user decides to go global, it’s annoying to others trying to do their own RP on the other side of the map.

1 Like

If your players can’t follow some simple server rules, I’m not sure I’d want them in my community.

Forcing is only available through something like vVoice.

2 Likes

Any idea why this menu randomly stopped EasyAdmin working.

1 Like