vMenu

can we change to another key i use m for other things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, look at version 1.0.2: https://github.com/TomGrobbe/vMenu/releases/tag/v1.0.2

1 Like

LoL my mistake sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

but i just started my server and it says could not load vMenu hmm

1 Like

What is inside your vMenu folder?

1 Like

what folder do i need inside vMenu

1 Like

I am asking you what you have inside. Could you please send a screenshot or tell me?

1 Like

No there’s no way to do that, unless you modify the source code. Might add something like that in the future through convars.

Can you show a screenshot of your /resources/vMenu/ folder? Also please show the output of the server console when you start up your server.

1 Like

Sorry if this has been asked already as when I searched the topic I didn’t see it. Is there any way to lock specific vehicles of a certain class? Like for example… allow the muscle class but deny the dominator. Reason why I ask is because there are certain vehicles under classes that I don’t want people to have access to due to them having guns like the armed helicopters, however, I don’t want to restrict all helicopters.

Also, is there a way to lock out specific guns too?

Thanks in advance!
Amazing mod and keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

No this is not possible.

It shouldn’t be hard to disable vehicle weapons though, it’s probably not going to be a part of this menu but I’ll try some stuff and see if I can make a small script for just that. That way, you don’t have to block the vehicles, because the weapons will just be disabled.

Not yet, but there will be improved permissions support for weapons in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. I can probably find a blacklist script for the time being. This has replaced so many of my resources as it does soooooo much all in one script. Again, amazing job! Thanks for releasing this!

1 Like

Same here. There is no need to use emotes, vehicle control, and some misc. scripts anymore because of this menu. Vespura just curious if there any ETA on when the next update to fix the addon permission override and include weapons permission?

I wouldn’t mind dynamic weather but for some reason on my server it just makes it rain a lot and quite often make foggy weather as well. Not sure if it’s the script or something in my server setting.

1 Like

I’ll have a look at it.

I have some changes/updates ready, but since it’s only 2 small changes/additions I don’t feel like making a new release for it just yet because everyone will have to update then. The weapon permissions system is not yet done so I’m still working on that, and until that’s done, I won’t release a next version (unless there’s a critical bug).

2 Likes

Awesome sir. Thank you for all your works.

Edit: If I use your vSync script will it cause any issue with this?

1 Like

Ok, I’m missing some crucial step here.
My permissions file is in the same folder with my server.cfg and I can use most of the menu and exec permissions.cfg before any resources start. I don’t see time or weather options.

I have myself set as group.admin in the server.cfg
I have myself set as group.admin in the permissions.cfg
and I have myself set as group.moderator in the permissions.cfg (just in case)
Still not seeing the time or weather options.

Now, on the other hand, I have also removed myself from all three and I can’t deny myself from anything other than the time and weather options which I can’t see anyway.

I’m using this on a fresh server with only this menu installed.

1 Like

Oh and the speedo, location display, and coords don’t display no matter how I have perms set.

1 Like

Looks like you’re not executing the right permissions file in that case. Because it seems the default one is always getting executed. What’s the “exec” command line like in your seever.cfg?

1 Like

Did you disable your hud settings in the pause menu options?

1 Like

Either disable vSync or disable vMenus weather and time options, instructions for the latter can be found on the wiki.

1 Like

The exec command is exec permissions.cfg like the instructions say. I also put them at line 1 in the config file. I’ve also tried it just below the endpoint lines. I haven’t shut off the time/weather sync, so that line isn’t even in there.

Oops, yes. for my live server where I’m hoping to use the menu, thanks

1 Like