vMenu

i have 17 as well should i try on that as well as install 4.5.2

Are you on a 64 bit machine

yepp, and i have 4.5.2 installed just checked.

I am currently using an ultrawide monitor (2560 by 1080) and for some reason the menu is positioning itself as though it is a 1920 by 1080 resolution. Didn’t know if you were aware as I tried searching through the post and saw nothing confirming that this issue was fixed.

What version are you using? Because this issue was fixed. And when you say it positions itself as if you were using 1080p do you mean the menu is not visible? or to the left? or in the middle? Please show a screenshot because without that I pretty much don’t know what the issue is. I’ve had people test it on ultra wide monitors as well as 4k and all seemed to be fine after the fixes.

Love it. Replaced Mello and all are enjoying it. Runs a lot smoother as well. The only thing I’m getting requests for is to make the default voice proximity close instead of global and to add the Drunk affect.

Would also love to see some additional emotes and maybe (big ask) organized in groups by type? Even if it’s just groups like you did peds instead of type it would help.
Driving style would also rock with the auto-drive (saw you mentioned before as a possibility). I like it, but blowing through red-lights and knocking bicyclists off the sidewalk isn’t setting a good example for civilians. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If people change it, then go to the Misc Settings and hit “save settings” at the bottom it will be saved to their preference on all servers using vMenu.

This has been requested many times, will add it to my list. (side note: the “planned features” list in the OP is not 100% accurate/up to date)

I’ve only removed emotes that were broken, froze the player, did absolutely nothing or had to do with animals. As for the organized emotes, no that won’t be changed because I’d probably have to make an entire submenu dedicated to emotes then. Having multiple groups for these isn’t very easy to implement either without having to pretty much rewrite the current system. However, it might be something I’ll look into.

This is most definitely a WIP feature. I will add this along with more control, maybe even different driving styles for emergency vehicles (as long as the lights are on). Not sure yet, but there will be more options for sure.

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks and appreciate the hard work you have put into this

https://imgur.com/a/oKPnY

That is my screenshot of what my game looks like. And I am currently running v1.0.8, and I redid the installation again, and still the same results as the screenshot submitted.

Suggestion: Weapon sections :stuck_out_tongue: (Pistols, Assault Rifles, Snipers etc)

A few personal requests, in simple trainer there is an option to change your players walk style. Like in GTA online. There are a few creepy walk styles that can help for roleplay servers.
Another request is putting some things in sections. Like scott_uk said above weapon sections would make it alot more simplistic.
Last request is spawn player model by name. I saw vehicle but cant find player model.
Thats about it. Thanks for reading and amazing menu. The server is loving it so far. Flawless <3

Requires a complete rewrite of all weapon related structures. (including player appearance).

Unfortunately I don’t think this can be resolved. As I’ve had another person try on the same resolution and it works fine for them. If I were to change this to be right aligned for your specific case then it’d be off the screen for others with the same resolution. That’s sadly how NativeUI works and I’ve tried to edit NativeUI to solve this, but so far whatever I try seems to work for some people, but not for everyone.

You’re not using the latest version in that case. It already exists.

Like I told Scott and many others, this would require a lot of re-structuring an already messy and somewhat complex area of my code :confused:

Might add this when I decide to make a MP character customization menu. Though not sure if that’ll even be added in the first place.

I cant get the Admin feature to work with it, I tried adding their Steam Id 64’s but nothing happened and dont know how to add people to the permissions.cfg

Have you looked at the wiki instructions?

Make sure you add their Hex. (vacbanned.com)

is this the right format?

######## Add players to groups ########
# Admin group players:
add_principal identifier.steam:110000105959047 group.admin
add_principal identifier.steam:76561198378026921 group.admin #Matto MC
add_principal identifier.steam:76561198193249777 group.admin #DarkPiggles
# Moderator group players:
add_principal identifier.license:4510587c13e0b645eb8d24bc104601792277ab98 group.moderator
add_principal identifier.license:110000118e687a9 group.moderator # Matto MC

No, you need your Hex ID not your Steam64.

on the website it says

110000118e687a9 (Hex)

Yes use that.