-Deleted Topic-

While this server is consistently growing, we’re in need of some people interested in being part of the San Andreas State police! If you’re interested, hop in the Discord, throw in an application and jump into the city!

You don’t need prior experience, you just need a strong ability to learn, and dedication. We hope to see you join us, everything you need is below.

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/jTYGGR7
VirtualRP Website: https://virtualrp.net/
Applications: https://virtualrp.net/applications

1 Like

You guys are amazing! The support in this server is beyond belief and just shows us how much you all care. I mean this sincerely, ANYONE who feels like they might want to try another server out, come give us an opportunity to earn your support.

I promise, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

This server has grown so much in the last few days! It’s insane!

1 Like

SAED is a lot of fun! Well worth the time!

1 Like

Server review
it was fun intill the one owner starts to bad mouth everyone plus i used my friends phone to tell the owner something whats happens the owner Blocks and most liky banned him from the discrd ws well since it does not show on his list anymore
Tips for the server Get adam back krash is not the smartest when alone to work on it

:-1:

I love the fact that you want to review the server when you’re legit sitting there trying to poach members to your own server. It’s not my fault you and your friends got banned when they all broke rules of the server, and you got banned for poaching members.

Our server keeps growing, so you can take your negativity elsewhere.
I’d love to stay here and chat but I’ve got more important things to do than worry about the opinion of someone who steals from a community.

Its not fucking poaching if someone is invited its there choice to join or not people have a free will to join or not. You don’t control them also poaching is for animal not people.

1 Like

Actually wise guy, poaching has multiple definitions, this would be one of them;

• take or acquire in an unfair or clandestine way.
    “employers risk having their newly trained workers poached by other companies”

You’re poaching members from other communities, so anything you try to defend has no merit in my eyes. I have no issues with someone making their own server, but when they try to steal from my community, that’s where I draw the line. People have the right to make their own choices sure, but the reason why you’re never welcome back is because you have no respect for any communities, illustrated again, by you stealing from them.

What Makes VRP Different?

I’ve played on a few different servers throughout the last year or so and have stuck around one in particular for an extended time. What made me change over was being able to have a proper discussion with the administrative team without being ridiculed or shrugged off as just another peasant joining the server.

The Rules

The rules are comprehensive yet not overly restrictive, they can be briefly summarized as “Be realistic and don’t be a fool”.

Being able to play how you want, when you want so long as you follow the laws of physics and value your life affords players an extensive amount of freedom. Far too often are communities controlling everything from an administrative level rather than letting the in-game RP deal with issues themselves.

The Community

The community within VRP is fresh but welcoming.

The most active members of the community will go out of their way to create situations for brand new players to get right into RP and get introduced to many of the personalities within the city. When I first joined the community I was immediately tossed an invite to a party and since then have met a lot of really cool and have made connections with a few people that I’d consider to be friends (which is very rare in these communities I’ve found).

Summary

If you’re looking for a fresh experience where your opinions and feedback are actually considered and want to be part of the ground floor of something, this is the perfect place to come visit.

Give it a shot and see what you think for yourself, reviews are frequently biased and based on personal preference. Come see for yourself.

2 Likes

you really wont find a better server for community and serious rp we all enjoy actually having interactive rp that makes it fun for everyone cop crim or med hop in give it a try and make some new friends

1 Like

As one of the main devs for the server, I can definitely say that a LOT of work has gone into making this server as realistic and engaging as possible. We’re currently in need of more players/citizens so we’ve upped the starting money to 100k to try and incentivize YOU, yes YOU, reading this comment to come and check us out. We’re for the players. Give us a shot.

1 Like

Such an amazing community that I’m so happy to be a part of. Ever since day one, everyone has been welcoming, and supportive through everything. The staff team that runs VRP has always been so open on what their plan and vision is and what they strive for. They listen to suggestions, they are active and always answer questions that players have, and I have never run into such a place in a long while. The city has so much that you can do and really aims for giving any type of person the ability to do anything their heart desires. To robberies, police force, to a delivery man, to drag races and beach parties, no matter the new opening, I can see such potential for this community and I cannot wait to see what it becomes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Since I joined this server on day one, the developers have stuck to one saying in particular;

“If it’s something you want to do, just RP it, and it can become yours.”

A simple saying, but - I never expected was to see such overwhelming support from the developers and staff for doing something unique, I thought it was just a way to entice people to play, but it isn’t.

Want to run a MC? Jump in and actively do it, and you might just get your patch in the city. Run a cartel? You might just end up with a custom suit jacket or an interior to further your role-play. Anything is possible in VirtualRP, and I love it!

This server isn’t trying to win a popularity contest with all the other ones, they’re just trying to give their loyal player base what they feel they deserve. I’ve never been a part of a server that responds to player wants so well! I’m proud to call VirtualRP my home.

1 Like

Agree with this entirely. As long as you put enough effort into what you’re doing, and doing it actively then me and the over developer will put the effort in to making it more functional for you. Nothing against it whatsoever. Lots of things planned for the city tonight!

So much amazing custom stuff in this server, whether you’re experienced or brand new to RP, you should give this server a try.

They need more players, whether you want to be a garden variety criminal, a member of the state police or medical team, come join us! You will have so much fun you’ll forget what time it is! :slight_smile:

So what are you waiting for? Come join VirtualRP and get in on the fun!!

VirtualRP is popping tonight! Get yourselves in here!