Welcome to VirtualRP v1.0
What is VirtualRP?
VirtualRP is a newer community among the cities of FiveM. Our goal, is to build a strong community that helps people forget about the real world for a few hours at a time with quality, realistic RP. VirtualRP was founded on May 11th 2019, and has been growing strong ever since.
We are still looking for great people, and strong characters to be a part of our civilian presence, or one of our three departments. VirtualRP has the following departments. San Andreas State Police, San Andreas Emergency Department and TEAMTowing Services.
What does VirtualRP have to offer?
While we may be a new community, we have plenty of things to offer, even if our server isn’t quite at full capacity yet. We are hiring full-time members of the following departments;
- San Andreas State Police
- San Andreas Emergency Services
- San Andreas Department of Transportation
Key Features of VirtualRP
You get it, we’re hiring - but what else is there that’s part of the city that you want to know about?
- Public Server - Join Discord for password, there’s no applications for civilians.
- Comprehensive training for all departments in the city.
- Custom police database [No need to register for an MDT/CAD]
- Active & Mature Staff.
- Player owned Shops.
- Home & Shop Robberies
- Purchasable Properties
- Realistic Economy & Vehicle damage.
- Private TeamSpeak for our departments.
- Strong illegal & legal job markets.
- Hidden drug locations, and other illegal processes.
Previews & Updates
Our development team works hard at what they do, and while we’ve slowed down the process of our updates from what seemed to be daily, now we’re focusing on things that take longer to implement such as an advanced crafting system, self-storage options etc. You can see all our updates on our Discord, and you can also preview any upcoming updates during one of the founders streams.
Come Join Us
We hope to see you join our Discord once you’ve finished reading this. If you have any questions feel free to private message this account on the FiveM Forums, or you can jump into the support channel within our server Discord and we can get back to you when available.