[Viktor's] Car Addon Pack [50 Addon Cars]

no its in carcols.meta that corcols.meta the bodykits but one single . or space or type can ruin the whole thing

You can add this car pack to your mellotrainer here

1. Goto mellotrainer directory.and open mellotrainer.json E.G Resources >> mellotrainer >> nui >> mellotrainer.json
  2. Open in Notepad++ (Preferably)
  3. Click CTRL + F and search for this: “Vehicles”: {
  4. Then Delete from “Vehicles”: { until the line just before “Skins”: { it’ll be },
  5. Paste in the new vehicle list that you copied down below

VEHICLE LIST: click me!

caant help me ? htlook this erreur on five m http://prntscr.com/i0g8nu

https://discord.gg/Y5aNFBm join that and i will help you

Av joint this discord the guy dont help me 
 please me player cant play 

Cette personne qui a crĂ©Ă© ce script ce fou de tout le monde il m’a insulter en privĂ© et il aide personne surtout que le script plante actuellement sous five m

English.
English.
English.

the add-on does not work following the update of the client five m 

oh really_

i told you i am working on it and you kept on spamming
me

I used a script and I lost 30 player because of your mistake

like your add-on but it does not work anymore and I’m waiting

Instead of blaming him, a person who offered you free resources - why not thank him for his time, efforts and attempts to rectify the sitatuion.

If your community was worth sticking around, 30 people wouldn’t have bailed over some cars if you explained to them the error and that the developer was working on it. Just my 10 cents

2 Likes

I like this addons I am polite and courteous with him but it’s been 3 days that he must reappeared, if I did not want this addons I would not ask the repaired

Since you own a server you should probably learn to fix problems yourself and stop relying on other people.

1 Like

@nashiiree

Your just a B***H i cant believe you talk to this poor guy like that and all he is doing is sharing his work he doesn’t work for you he put hard work into making this script for everyone to use and you talk to him like he works for you and you are his boss who do you think you are you say you lost 30 people well boo hoo id say its that mouth of your that lost them people leave him alone and let him work or learn to code yourself god dam some people are so rude!

Learn to test before using in your server, its not his mistake its yours.
If you don’t want to wait the creator, solve by yourself. ( “it’s been 3 days” could be a week its free so learn to wait)
People here, work, study and have family not eveyone speend all day scripting/testing.

I would say to stop bumping / talking about the incident. That incident is from a month ago and has been dealt with by mods

Overall I have taken some of the cars out of this pack and it works great

Can’t download. Says that it is invalid.

3 Likes

Download is down, can u fix it?

1 Like

Thanks for the pack. Downloaded and installed it on my server, the only problem however is the IDs on upgrades which is is not your fault.