Very new to GTA V RP

I originally got GTAV because i really wanted to relax and enjoy myself. Maybe have a life on it. Then, I found out that most of the regular servers do not let you do this and are not as immersive as i thought.

I quit playing and then found out that there are rp servers. i found out how to get to them, but i am still a little lost. I haven’t roleplayed in a very long time. Let alone with a mic. I tend to be kind of shy when it comes to new experiences like this. I was hoping someone could throw me a tip or two on where i should start. I don’t even really know how to look for what i want. I just want to be able to have a home, maybe a job, and to be able to “live” a new life in the game.

Are they all really hardcore? Or is there some that let beginners like me warm up to the more serious rp.

hi!Just test some servers. :relieved:

are the communities usually pretty nice?

There is so much servers and so much more peoples it’s impssible to say.It really depend of the server.One person can destroyed a good experience in a server.
Take a look : there https://forum.cfx.re/c/server-development/server-bazaar

Hey Lyricgrr,

Some communities maybe hardcore and stuff and some not, i personally run a community that is pretty flexible, relax and chill to play yet not trolling or not serious. I hope you would like to give us a try! Here is a invite to our discord or to our fivem page.

Have a nice day.