County RP | Anyone Can Be Cop | Staff Hiring | New Server | Menu Based

Hello Fellow FiveM User,

I would like to tell you a little about County RP,

County RP is a Semi Realistic Anyone Can Be Cop Server.

What Do I Mean By Anyone Can Be Cop?

You do a brief interview and then require a ride-along however as long as your interview and ride-along go amazing and you continue to enjoy the community you become an LEO.

Are you looking for staff?

Absolutely we have applications! Just make yourself known around the community and show your trust and then put in an application :slight_smile: .

What Departments are on the server?

Currently, there is only Sheriff’s Office however we are planning an extension in the future to a few other departments.

What vehicles are in the server?

Ripples Liberty II pack as well as some other vehicles.

Civilians have quite a bit of custom vehicles to choose from.

Communication

Currently, we use discord for out-of-server conversations and Teamspeak for in-server conversations. In the future, we are going to swap fully over to TeamSpeak.

Discord

Server Background

County RP was founded on November 4th, 2021.

The server has been under development since then and is planning on going live June 2nd, 2022.

We are working hard on making a server in which the players have a decision in everything.

We are also working on making a Stress Free server. We understand some servers place stress on their players however the only people which should be stressed are Me as the Owner and my Head Of Staff. Players go to video games to escape the stress from reality why should they get stressed while playing the game.

Questions?

Feel free to join the discord and create a ticket we are happy to help.

Bump after Relist

Bump +1

Daily Bump