Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? SocialClub
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

Error screenshot
CRASH%20fivem

System specifications Nvidia GTX 660 / Intel Q6600 / SSD / 8gb ram
What did you do to get this issue? Playing on servers
What server did you get this issue on? My own fx server, and most of modded servers i’ve tried (car enthusiast, maritime, fun play, and more…)

CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (136.5 KB)

.dmp files
6124a3cc-6206-421c-ab9e-e628738332b4.dmp (4.4 MB)
f758984d-1ad2-446d-8c69-6c8b5b606f58.dmp (4.4 MB)

GTA V folder screenshot
GTAVFOLDER

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app

FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Crash happens randomly, from player spawn to >30 min of playing.
I’ve tried to provoke it by enabling mods on my server (see citizenfx.log) but wasn’t worse than doing nothing.
Caches folders cleared, antivirus off, everything up to date… I always get this same error.
Searched on forums this specific error but couldn’t find anything sadly.

edit: I’ve completely reinstalled both FiveM and GTAV the cleanest way possible and still got that error after some minutes of playing. Antivirus still off (and anyway I’ve added exceptions for all FiveM/GTAV related folders)

So I’ve opened that dump file and seen:
“The thread tried to read from a virtual address or write to a virtual address for which it does not have appropriate access.”

No idea what to do with this…

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

[ 4275437] ResourceCache::AddEntry: Saved cache:v1:5e0654792fa6e815fddf738280edc267d535a42d to the index cache.
[ 4294953] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 4294953] “venus-spring-montana”
[ 4294953] A venus-spring-montana caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.
[ 4294984] process exited with -2!

CitizenFX.log (499.3 KB)

20141c4e-0b08-4ba1-8d6f-bf0f48d51c03.dmp (4.3 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.