Vehicleshop enable/disable dealership job when boss is online

Hello, I’m not a dev by any means and just looked at lua for the first time, but I’m trying to help out the dev on the server I’m playing on. What I’m trying to do, is have it so that the car dealership job gets enabled / disabled when the boss is online of offline. This way, players wouldn’t be dependent on the boss and they would be able to purchase cars normally when the boss is offline, or buy cars through the boss when he’s online.

Config.EnableSocietyOwnedVehicles = false

In theory, basically I would have to set this to true or false whether the boss is online or not. Any ideas on how to do this?

Do you know where the job for the car dealer is
i dont even know?

You would set the Player management option to true if you wanted to have people be carsalesman. Even a level 1 employee can sell cars. Theoretically if the employees aren’t on often you would have to randomly change the option and restart the resource in your RCON console so you don’t always have to do a server restart. It’s actually a pain to always have to do that to cater to people. You’re better off putting your core members that are on several time a week in the positions.

Hello,
Did you ever find a workaround to this, I’m having the same issue.