Vehicle tuning and modifications?

We’re having problems activating tuning and modification options on our server. We’ve looked at the old threads and asked other servers on how to do this but they’re not sure on how to assist us also. Anyone know how to fix this?

are you sure you searched? did, you checked your meta files? it has been asked thousand of times every weeks

1 Like

Heres a helpful thread. [How-To] Add-on Vehicles (Detailed)

1 Like

That didn’t work for our server! :frowning:

I don’t know what to say other then best of luck

use this addon pack as base, and add your vehicles in. If there is still tuning problems, it come from your meta files (carcols/carvariations)

make sure to change the MODKIT ids to different ones then what GTA uses some might work some might not but change the modkit id and the in carvariation change the modkit id there also to match what is in the carcols file then it should work , also if you have multiple resources with cars being streamed and they have carcols you have to check if the modkit ids are not interfering with each other

2 Likes

the problem that i have is that i changed the modkit, i can go in lscustom, tune the car, save the car etc, but when i restart the server, tuning parts won’t work anymore, so the problem that i found is , if i restart the folder of that car tuning parts will work again. So it’s something else…even with working modkit.

1 Like

I have a quick question, I’m stuck on this because we have the same scripts (lscustoms, mecano) in the 2 servers and we can tune some cars in the TestServer but not in the Live server, makes no sense to me, does anyone have some knownledge about this stuff ?